General Tanankh

BurgerBash

Im currently working of getting a Ring of Spell Storing, but I run out to General Tanankh's location only to find that he is not there. Sometimes there is a set of three mummies with two of them being guards but never the general and his chest. Am I doing something wrong? Is he just no there anymore?

Enoach

no, that is just the results of RNG. Personally, I would suggest concentrating on getting the 625 Antique Bronze Tokens these can be picked up in quests and explorer area. So pick up those bags out there and you will be working towards getting one.

misterski

no, that is just the results of RNG. Personally, I would suggest concentrating on getting the 625 Antique Bronze Tokens these can be picked up in quests and explorer area. So pick up those bags out there and you will be working towards getting one.
Heh, I was farming up the tokens to get Whirlwind because it refused to drop. I had almost 600 tokens when Whirlwind finally dropped so now I only have a little more farming to buy some other desired item.

Smelt

heh i was farming a blood stone for years and years and then the update of my dreams happened.... you can buy the blood stone, and all the other named for bronze tokens. Woot woot I got everything twice now, (yes that's how long I was farming them I had enough bronze tokens to get everything twice) and I'm working on getting half of them upgraded!