General Weirdness

Gnyxl

Has anyone else noticed DDO being more glitchy than usual? I mean things like hires just standing there watching you get skinned alive and not fighting or healing you even though you have them on active? Or like in the Gravework quest, the game spawning 79 minotaur skeletons but not giving you that one last skeleton you need for the 3rd chest? It seems to me like DDO has been strange since the patch that took us out of the Smuggler's Cove event.

Just an observation.

dur

aka Cybersquirt
All the time :ROFLMAO: The DM definitely has it's fun, sending hoards to my little level 3, 'specially on elite.

eta: I had to run Violent Delights 3x to get it to complete properly.

Cmecu

Has anyone else noticed DDO being more glitchy than usual? I mean things like hires just standing there watching you get skinned alive and not fighting or healing you even though you have them on active? Or like in the Gravework quest, the game spawning 79 minotaur skeletons but not giving you that one last skeleton you need for the 3rd chest? It seems to me like DDO has been strange since the patch that took us out of the Smuggler's Cove event.

Just an observation.

Ya that is weird they would just stand there because normally hirelings love to die from swimming in the lava, or gargle acid spray like mouth wash, or pretend to be a marshmallow standing in flames, or shorten their height by walking thru spinning blades like a potato in a food processor

CherryBomb

I received mail from the hireling guild a few years ago. The letter informed me that the guild was not pleased with the mistreatment of the hires in my charge. Listed were the many abuses that the hires suffered because of my leadership. They further informed me that while I was welcome to contract them for all future endeavors, that they would only provide limited support to me.

Blunt Hackett

Yeah, they fall asleep on the job a lot. I counter that by commanding them constantly. That's just how they always are though, some better and some worse.

Some have more artificial stupidity than others. I stick to my favorites even if they're a few levels below mine.

Gnyxl

Yeah that affects your game though because you are clicking on them when you should be able to focus on your own toon.

Blunt Hackett

Yeah that affects your game though because you are clicking on them when you should be able to focus on your own toon.
Yeah, it can. But if this is how you play most of the time, you're fast and the effect is minimal. Most of the commands I have to issue are to get them to teleport to me or switch from passive to aggressive. They usually handle the rest. The good ones rarely get stuck doing nothing if they were recently teleported or told to be aggressive.

Spook

I received mail from the hireling guild a few years ago. The letter informed me that the guild was not pleased with the mistreatment of the hires in my charge. Listed were the many abuses that the hires suffered because of my leadership. They further informed me that while I was welcome to contract them for all future endeavors, that they would only provide limited support to me.
They must work for SSG