Ghallanda Raid Day(s) G.R.D!

~In Loving memory of raid healer/guild leader Neneya, who passed away Dec of 2022.~

What is GRD?: Ghallanda Raid Day is a community group dedicated to raiding on specific days. We made this group to keep our end game content alive and our raids explored. We run every week as a group, and we are organized for new players with no gear to come in and run with us.

How do I join?: Our LFMs are first come first server. But Will posted with the text "GRD' in front of the LFM. However, we have a discord: https://discord.gg/uGtZrsJ8fX

Also: We have a loving and growing community, who is trusted by some moderators of the main Discord and community. You can also form other raid groups and schedules in our own discord, it is an open community for raiding after all.

Furthermore: Our goal this year is Form a second group for the wed/sat schedule for the EU members who cant play at 630 est every week,

Our 2023 Raid Schedule-Hosted By Meatloaffe/Erroid/Malamar.

~Wed 630 est~
☠️ Skeletons in the Closet (will change with newer raids this year)
👀Legendary Vision of Destruction
🕑Killing Time
🩸Mark of Death

~Saturday 630 EST~
🙌 New legendary Raid (TBA)
🙌New Vecna Raid (TBA)
☠️Skeletons in the Closet
🦄 Dryad and Demigod
🕑 Killing Time
🦾 Legendary Lord of Blades
🩸The Mark of Death

~In Loving memory of raid healer/guild leader Neneya, who passed away Dec of 2022.~

What is GRD?: Ghallanda Raid Day is a community group dedicated to raiding on specific days. We made this group to keep our end game content alive and our raids explored. We run every week as a group, and we are organized for new players with no gear to come in and run with us.

How do I join?: Our LFMs are first come first server. But Will posted with the text "GRD' in front of the LFM. However, we have a discord: https://discord.gg/uGtZrsJ8fX

Also: We have a loving and growing community, who is trusted by some moderators of the main Discord and community. You can also form other raid groups and schedules in our own discord, it is an open community for raiding after all.

Furthermore: Our goal this year is Form a second group for the wed/sat schedule for the EU members who cant play at 630 est every week,

Our 2023 Raid Schedule-Hosted By Meatloaffe/Erroid/Malamar.

~Wed 630 est~
☠️ Skeletons in the Closet (will change with newer raids this year)
🕑Killing Time
🩸Mark of Death

~Saturday 630 EST~
🙌 New legendary Raid (TBA)
🙌New Vecna Raid (TBA)
☠️Skeletons in the Closet
🦄 Dryad and Demigod
🕑 Killing Time
🦾 Legendary Lord of Blades
🩸The Mark of Death
UPDATE: IMPORTANT UPDATE, the schedule is currently closed, we still raid, just closed due to our hosters having scheduling issues. But we are still happy to raid and form new groups

Hi, this is an incredible idea. I would be interested in joining some of these raids although I have never run any of them. I am the guild leader of the Black Seraphim Knights. Assuming I would need a toon at legendary levels for them. If this is still ongoing please let me know. Currently running a Shadar-Kai VKF back up to cap.

Sonhouse

im down i will look for this discord and try to jump in and help!! thanks for putting this together.