Hard Fire Over Morgrave Solo

Kaladynn

Ran a normal solo and decided it wasn't difficult enough, so I bumped it to hard. It was fun! Pretty simple to do if you mitigate all the incoming damage. Video to come whenever I feel like running again and recording a run... :)
9UMtPwp.jpeg

uqlgss3.jpeg

Edit: I ran it again and recorded. Here's the video.

Last edited:

Grunndi

5 Kills lol. That's one benefit of single target DPS, my adrens kept getting intercepted by the crowd of adoring dretches 😣

Impressive comp time!

Last edited:

Spook

Of course melees cant solo R10 Grim and Barett but 18/1/1 is clearly a caster so should be able to easily do it.

Contessor

Nice achievement. I went in on normal just testing a theory for secrets and lasted about 30 secs lol. But that was on my caster bard.

Grunndi

Did you bother clearing fire DoTs or did you just beastmode through it with fire shield? I suppose since it's only taking you 10 mins of actual fighting its not too bad to use Pots, but my DPS is prob 1/3-1/4 of yours (based on comp times), so I'd blow through them too quick for my liking. Might have to figure out how to squeeze the cold shield bracers in :unsure: or maybe is there a tell I'm missing before he does the fire AoE that builds the stacks and you can avoid it?

Kaladynn

Did you bother clearing fire DoTs or did you just beastmode through it with fire shield? I suppose since it's only taking you 10 mins of actual fighting its not too bad to use Pots, but my DPS is prob 1/3-1/4 of yours (based on comp times), so I'd blow through them too quick for my liking. Might have to figure out how to squeeze the cold shield bracers in :unsure: or maybe is there a tell I'm missing before he does the fire AoE that builds the stacks and you can avoid it?
I used both fire shield (cool) and radiant forcefield potions to manage the damage I received. That plus EA mantle and crusade from DC for continual heals every 3-6 seconds allowed me to basically ignore trash and focus solely on dps.

Valerianus

Former Captain Of The Rotten Shark
a 18\1\1 build? then clearly you are not a melee you are some OP caster that's just mocking melees by soloing a raid randomly swinging a weapon. if you had used your caster OP powah, you would have won R10 solo in 1 minute by pressing one button or two, it's a well-known fact.

Archersmurf

Ran a normal solo and decided it wasn't difficult enough, so I bumped it to hard. It was fun! Pretty simple to do if you mitigate all the incoming damage. Video to come whenever I feel like running again and recording a run... :)
9UMtPwp.jpeg

uqlgss3.jpeg

Edit: I ran it again and recorded. Here's the video.

Awesome run. Very curious on your build. Do you have it posted somewhere?