Has anyone made an inventory tool?

Blunt Hackett

I'm using Google Sheets which is okay but I get more and more behind as I loot things.

Has anyone made an inventory tool that is quick and easy? Typing the data isn't hard, I just spend too much time working on formatting.

dur

aka Cybersquirt
I used that plugin back when it came out. It works and hopefully they've ironed out the few bugs it had at the time.

Ying

5000+ hours played
Trove is great, except it can't detect mythic and reaper bonuses. For the same reasons, it probably won't be able to detect fortune bonuses either.

TrinityTurtle

Trove is great, except it can't detect mythic and reaper bonuses. For the same reasons, it probably won't be able to detect fortune bonuses either.
Dang it, that is the main reason I keep my inventory spreadsheet, to track duplicates to feed to my sentinets by replacing older gear as i get better mythic/reaper. Sad turtle.

Ying

5000+ hours played
To be fair, the Trove devs did their best to detect mythic and reaper bonuses. The game data just isn't there in a way they can access it. It's nothing short of amazing what they're able to do with Trove as is.

TrinityTurtle

To be fair, the Trove devs did their best to detect mythic and reaper bonuses. The game data just isn't there in a way they can access it. It's nothing short of amazing what they're able to do with Trove as is.
I didn't mean to sound Anti-trove if I did, I'm just sad. it's not going to help me with my primary personal need is all :) I"m awful at remembering to update my spreadsheet despite how useful it is to me. I think it's the attention defecit, organization is SO not my thing. We shall never discuss the horrors that are my irl closets and attic. :)