Haunted Halls of Eveningstar

Hadeze

Can the Haunted Halls of Eveningstar be soloed? Just asking because I am on Cannith and it's population is like Wayfinder. Hard to find people to group up with and seems people only run the new packs.

vryxnr

Yes. I dare say that most quests and even many raids can be soloed, it's a matter of knoweldge, patience, and in some cases build.

As for the Haunted Halls, yes it can be soloed. There are no areas in there that require doing multiple things simultaneously. Some of the fights may be exceptionally difficult solo, but not impossible.

Livmo

Can the Haunted Halls of Eveningstar be soloed? Just asking because I am on Cannith and it's population is like Wayfinder. Hard to find people to group up with and seems people only run the new packs.

Yes it can!

Cannith is not my home server and I'm having a brain freeze ATM. You can friend me to check what level my Livmo is on Cannith. If Epic and you want to run Haunted Hauls let me know and we can meet up. I live in the PST time zone and know the Hauls like the back of my hand. Big fan over here.

gJTXals.jpg

If you're game we should run Study in Sable as well.

Hadeze

Yes it can!

Cannith is not my home server and I'm having a brain freeze ATM. You can friend me to check what level my Livmo is on Cannith. If Epic and you want to run Haunted Hauls let me know and we can meet up. I live in the PST time zone and know the Hauls like the back of my hand. Big fan over here.

gJTXals.jpg

If you're game we should run Study in Sable as well.
For sure. I live in the Eastern Standard time zone. Hadeze on cannith.

Druidsfire

Instigator of Shenanigans
I just soloed it this evening on Epic Hard with a level 29 Dark Hunter - having a trapper is definitely recommended if you're intending on doing optionals. Not required, but does grease a lot of wheels.

Cildar

It also helps to know there are three versions of the adventure and each can be soloed. The extended commentary version is really interesting and one of my favorite dungeons to do slowly.

Krelar

It's already been mention that it can be soloed and that having having a way to disarm traps and find secret doors helps a lot, especially if you want to fully explore.

I will also say that if you plan on exploring it fully, especially without using guides, make sure you have like an hour or two set aside. There is a ton of stuff tucked away in this quest. It's also really cool how everything fits in and makes sense.

Myranna

It's REALLY hard to do the one optional where you have to hold a spear for a while without getting interrupted. I'd skip that optional. But the rest can be done :)

Nimvind

Dirgesinger Bard of Sarlona
I used to do loot runs back in the day, now I cant even remember how to complete this quest lol. Livmo thanks for the map I saved it! Huge help!

Hadeze

Thanks everyone for the information and the responses. Since I am officially out of school for the summer, (YAY) 😃 I've been watching Youtube videos on other people running Haunted Halls. Found a video I really like by someone named Frets (elite raiders of Khyber) it was only 18 minutes long which I liked. It was clean and straight to the point without having to painfully endure having to listen to someone talk and talk and talk and keep talking before they actually show you what you clicked on their video to see. So I tried to run it myself. My problem now is that Hadeze is only level 22 and she is a pure build half elf deep wood stalker. So I'm having problems finding doors and the only rogue hire that I can purchase for my level is Mussassaba. unfortunately he can only find doors and traps on Epic Normal. And even then he blows the trapboxes lmao. I enjoyed what little I did get to explore. @Livmo, added you to try and catch you on Cannith. if I remember he is lvl 24. I live in the states so my time zone is EST. My character is level 22 atm. While I am writting a book lol my character has all the past lives except for alchemist. I only need that one class to be a completionist. money is a problem right now so i cant buy it or go vip atm. question is should I just stay in epic levels until I can afford to get alchemist or should I go ahead and take a 2nd life in another class? I wanna TR something so bad lol I guess i could go tr a Hadeze on another server? And leave my main Hadeze on Cannith alone until I can afford alchemist?

Last edited:

Livmo

For sure. I live in the Eastern Standard time zone. Hadeze on cannith.
Right on I added you to my friends list. I look forward to running the Hauls!

I checked and I still have allot of heroic gear on and 1st life. However, there is really only 1 secret door that is a must and it can be tough. I will look for a Search item for Liv to be able to find. Other than that it would be nice if someone could disarm the trap going down to the mummy, but not nesc. if you can survive the slid down.

Druidsfire

Instigator of Shenanigans
It's REALLY hard to do the one optional where you have to hold a spear for a while without getting interrupted. I'd skip that optional. But the rest can be done :)
I'd never managed that one solo until the other day, but then I read the wiki page and realized my dark hunter might be able to do the sneak while standing near the right armpit trick. Parked my two hires closer to the door, set active, and then pulled the spear while they took all the aggro. Easy peasy.

Hadeze

Right on I added you to my friends list. I look forward to running the Hauls!

I checked and I still have allot of heroic gear on and 1st life. However, there is really only 1 secret door that is a must and it can be tough. I will look for a Search item for Liv to be able to find. Other than that it would be nice if someone could disarm the trap going down to the mummy, but not nesc. if you can survive the slid down.
I might be able to craft you one I'm not sure atm. My crafting level is 290. I'll send you a private message.