Haverdashed, 7 Levels Under.

Kasanje

YouTube Creator
Doing Night Revels dungeon on 18.
I've got 6 Pal, 3 Fgt, and 2 Clr levels. A single Cleric past life and 10 points in the Radiant Servant tree. My hat has Eternal Faith and I cast Seek Eternal Rest.

Kasanje

YouTube Creator
I also ran The Kobold's Newest Ringleader at level 20 (8 levels under)

There are two checks that are made when using Turn Undead, one for Max HD and another for the Total HD affected.

But first, you determine your Effective Turning Level. This is the step where you add all of your Class levels, Past Lives, Spells, Filigrees, Enhancements, and Gear bonuses.

Luminant has +2 Level, +2 Past Life, +4 Enhancements, +4 Spell, and +4 Gear = Effective Level 16.

Next, she rolls a d20 and adds her Charisma modifier (+4), and then she checks the Turning Table to see what bonus (0 to +4) or penalty (0 to -4) she has received. Luminant will add this adjusted value to her Effective Level and any bonuses that specify Max HD. This final number represents to highest level of either Undead or Animal she can affect.

The next check is for the Total HD affected.

Let's say Luminant rolls a 20 (+4 CHA) = 24, which gets her a +4 from the Turning Table. So, 16 + 4 = 20, then she will add any bonuses that specify Max HD.
Eternal Faith +2 and Insightful Faith +2 from gear equipped bring her Max HD to 24. This value represents the highest level mob she will affect with her Turn Undead ability for this single use.
(There is some ambiguity in the wording of the Radiant Servant enhancement Improved Turning, it could be interpreted as a bonus to Max HD or an increase in Effective Level. In my opinion, it needs to be rewritten for clarity).

Now, she takes her Effective Level again and adds 2d6 plus her Charisma modifier and any bonuses to Total HD. This value is what the system uses to determine how many mobs are destroyed. I'll take the maximum roll again so, 16 effective levels + 12 from the die roll + 4 from Charisma modifier + 6 from Enhancements + 8 from Eternal and Insightful Faith = 46 Total HD that can be affected.

This final value is what really impacts how useful Turn Undead can be in Epic and Legendary Dungeons. As most of the mobs you run into have lots of Hit Dice, a single mob may "eat up" most, if not all, of your Total HD in one use of the ability.

Thankfully, Luminant has 17 uses. She also uses Animal Domain, so any Turn Undead attempt will also cast Destroy Animal which will affect: Animals and Magical Beasts. It is good to note that some non-animal creatures are considered to be Magical Beasts, for example, Fiendish Spiders.