Haverdashed

Gnyxl

Anyone else finding empty chests in this quest? I opened the chest in the back and had treasure, then when I opened the end chest there was nothing. So I figured it was a glitch, and I ran it again. The second time both chests were empty. I also noticed a notification flash on the screen at the end of the quest that I couldn't quite catch quick enough, but it looked like it said something like 'You are too high level to earn rewards' or something similar. Also no chocolates. How is that supposed to work with the items that you earn with chocolates?

dur

aka Cybersquirt
Anyone else finding empty chests in this quest? I opened the chest in the back and had treasure, then when I opened the end chest there was nothing. So I figured it was a glitch, and I ran it again. The second time both chests were empty. I also noticed a notification flash on the screen at the end of the quest that I couldn't quite catch quick enough, but it looked like it said something like 'You are too high level to earn rewards' or something similar. Also no chocolates. How is that supposed to work with the items that you earn with chocolates?
You ran too far under level.

eta: or, from wiki: Entering a challenge with a player who is 4 or more levels above you does not affect the score, but reduces your personal rewards up to the point that you get no rewards if you have more than 5 levels difference

Dragavon

You ran too far under level.

eta: or, from wiki: Entering a challenge with a player who is 4 or more levels above you does not affect the score, but reduces your personal rewards up to the point that you get no rewards if you have more than 5 levels difference
That is the ingredients reward from the challenges, it has nothing to do with chests.

As others have said, when you have looted a chest enough times you get the message " You have stripped this chest of all value " or something similar. Then there will be nothing in the chest until it resets a week after the first time you looted it.

Reactions: dur

Gnyxl

Actually I was doing the quest solo (with a hire) and at level. Could be I looted them too much though. Thanks for the replies guys! :)

adamkatt

Actually I was doing the quest solo (with a hire) and at level. Could be I looted them too much though. Thanks for the replies guys! :)
you are told in game when you start hitting ransack .. says it right when you open a chest for the 7th or 8th time..

Dragavon

You can loot a chest 8 times, then on the 9th opening you get the ransacked message and if it is a named loot chest you do not have a chance for named loot anymore.

Then after 14-15 times the chest will be empty until reset.

Gnyxl

That's right, I remember that now. I am sure you are right Dragavon, this must be what happened.