Heads up: toggle on embolden globally

rabidfox

The People's Champion
For those that might not read deep into existing threads, it looks like a fix for embolden working on SLAs was part of this weeks update. Many SLAs are still missing toggles to individually turn embolden on/off but if you toggle it on globally it'll likely apply to them all (it's possible some still don't work, I just checked a bunch I knew didn't work before). So enjoy your extra +2 DCs. :giggle:

A cool thing in this update that wasn't in the patch notes (at least I assume it was in this update since I finally noticed it working when checking today) is that embolden is working on a bunch of SLA DC's that it wasn't working on before. There's still some issues where you can't manually toggle it on/off under the SLA itself, but globally turning it on applies the extra +2 DCs to a bunch of abilities that previous weren't working. So if you have embolden, I'd recommend toggling it on globally.

Edit: Maybe Cord should check with the devs (I think this Tonquin's work) and get it added to the patch notes too. It's a good thing.
So, in looking into this, I stumbled upon the reason why Embolden doesn't work automatically with all SLAs - so theoretically with an upcoming patch, ALL embolden bugs will be fixed at once and this problem will simply stop happening. Yay!