Healer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smelt

So what you are saying is that you want your 5k tick heal, that you only ever used once (and you are the only player to ever achieve this), back?
Why... so you can not use it some more?

• Haha
Reactions: DBZ

Ramahtha

So what you are saying is that you want your 5k tick heal, that you only ever used once (and you are the only player to ever achieve this), back?
Why... so you can not use it some more?
I use prayer and turn undead.

Prayer debuffs with no save, no SR, -5 to all saves, all skills, attack, damage and gives +5 to all of my allies with this same spell.
Turn undead in the EA destiny gives -5 to all saves, and must be reapplied every 15 seconds or so.
Turn undead can do various things for my allies:

+10 CHA
+10 STR
+10 CON
... etc
+ healing amp.
+20 PRR
+universal spell power (I think +40)

My turn destroys Legendary R8 undead.

I spot heal.
I use my spell list to spot heal.
I take enlarge to spot heal 200 yards away, on the nit-wit ranger.
I use 120 Concentration skill instead of quicken, and are interrupted only by Dooms.
I use the paladin shield attack, taunts any creature, and I line that enemy up,
... running parallel to the ranged folk, so they can defeat dooms,
... using EA charge to avoid that Doom from hitting me.
... Stunning groups on my non-TR alt cleric.

It is so offensive.
To be thought of as a heal bot.
The healing mantle gave me the ability to do something else than heal.

See.
I am a team player, dude.
I played to level cap on every server, and played since open beta.
I have not experienced anyone healing me 5k with that mantle.
Do not offend me by mocking my abilities.
I assist low level, non-TR characters, to tank the Cyclops on R6 in the quest in Feywild to save the noble transformed into a bear by Hyrsym.

You ever read that dialog?
When you put your hand into the mouth of the talking bear.
Read it.
Upside-down laughing.
I love that quest.
... and the bonus chest behind the secret door is trapped and locked and has Named Loot.
I was so upset on one bard alt., unable to find that secret door, equipping myself to do it, and unable to.
Finally finding the door, and finding out it's locked, too. Blah.

Dude.
I enjoy the game.
And all my clerics have been demoralized back into heal bots,
... waiting for that some special guy to say, "Where the fck is the healer."
... when I was going to resurrect a new player who got lost.

Ramahtha

And by the way, the two charge tumble programming disables proper tanking of champions, reapers and named enemies.
Tumble with mobility increases my ac. My AC was greater than 300, and Dooms missed me. I tumbled and taunted. The programming AGAIN is against people who were cheating, and people who were using tumble as intended are harmed.

I stopped using 5k heal aura being responsible.
The masses used tumble irresponsibly, and have weaker tanks because of it.

• Haha

Ramahtha

See, I can stop paying $140 a month for DDO. My God told me I will have eternal life. I just gotta stop playing and wait to be in paradise, and play a version of DDO developed with the assistance of Him, Joshua Jesus. I am that guy who gave an airship to a new player, an 18 year old. I'm the guy who gives out guest passes. I'm the guy who gives 3M plat away. I'm the guy who knows Charity is another word for Love.

Ramahtha

Don't tell me about this Policy of no religion. If He did not bless Gary Gygax, we would not have DDO. Find Gary Gygax memorial in Delara's Graveyard, go alone, and have your sound on, and your graphics up.

Ramahtha

I get a lot of hate tells because of my guild name, Christian Gaming Company.

I refuse to be tortured by those people.
I refuse to be tortured by the DDO team who prefers to support those who hate me.

I canceled my subscription.
I'll wait until I go to paradise where people who hate Him are never to be found,
... people whom He changed reality for,
... by making them never born.

Yes. That is the punishment for hating Him.
He told us that.

Good bye.

Ronny.

p.s.

DDO team, purely say this out loud:
"Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord."
Maybe then someone will come to expel the people who hate Him, and save your game.
You lost a valued player today.
... due to the masses taking advantage of programing in an unintended way.
I will not be able to tank dooms without tumble.
I will not be able to heal without the aura.
Shame on those people who dishonored you and me.
... and due to multiple people verbally abusing me for my religious belief, including the ddo team.

droid327

No one abused you for your religious beliefs, dude

They just made fun of you because you have a victim complex and you're acting like you're an actual literal Christian martyr because...well I don't even know what your complaint actually is, people didn't appreciate your group heals enough? You ran out of SP in a quest?

Like you aren't being thrown to the lions here, so put your arms down, St Andrew

Redtalktree

No one abused you for your religious beliefs, dude

They just made fun of you because you have a victim complex and you're acting like you're an actual literal Christian martyr because...well I don't even know what your complaint actually is, people didn't appreciate your group heals enough? You ran out of SP in a quest?

Like you aren't being thrown to the lions here, so put your arms down, St Andrew
behave
be kind and most of all be neutral, St Andrew was'nt thrown at the lions, he asked to be cruicifed on a diagonal cross because he was unworth of the cruxifix Shape

Lacci

... and due to multiple people verbally abusing me for my religious belief, including the ddo team.
How about following your own advice and spew less hate and insults around in the forum ?
Anyways, this thread will be closed soon...

droid327

behave
be kind and most of all be neutral, St Andrew was'nt thrown at the lions, he asked to be cruicifed on a diagonal cross because he was unworth of the cruxifix Shape
Hence why I said "put your arms down", two different examples lol

• Haha

Genkiba

your-meds

Status
Not open for further replies.