Help with a past life question

Fae

I'm going to start my third life as a Dragon Lord for the three past lives enhancements soon. How is the best way to do this? I mean once I get my third one in
I'm sitting there at level 20 with at least 10 levels of dragon lord I don't want. I will be going back to pure rogue I just don't know the best way to do it.

It seems those 3 past lives will cause me to do 4 tr's and it just seems there has to be a better way.

PraetorPlato

I'm going to start my third life as a Dragon Lord for the three past lives enhancements soon. How is the best way to do this? I mean once I get my third one in
I'm sitting there at level 20 with at least 10 levels of dragon lord I don't want. I will be going back to pure rogue I just don't know the best way to do it.

It seems those 3 past lives will cause me to do 4 tr's and it just seems there has to be a better way.
TR is the act of going from 20-1. You'll TR once (getting a rogue life, or a racial life), then do 3 level ups as dragonlord, followed by TRs (getting a dragonlord life), then another levelup as rogue (with no obligation to TR).

This will net you at least 1 epic past life and 4 heroic/racial past lives for 1 trip 0-32 and 3 trips 1-20—you're not wasting anything unless you're already a racial completionist.

Fae

Yep I am, but that was a while back and this didn't come up because I just kept tr'ing.....thanks so much for your responses