Help

Gnyxl

I have an old account. I'm not sure when I was playing but I think it was 2007-ish. I had a lot going on back then and moved several times on top of having some health issues around that time (hence the fuzzy memory). I thought that I had lost my login info, but I was looking through a box of old stuff, and found my old password book, with the old account info in it. I tried logging in but I couldn't get in the old account. Is there any way I could recover that account? How do I do that if it is indeed possible? I've never had to do this before and have no clue what to do, please help!

rabidfox

The People's Champion
If you've still got access to the same email address as then you should open a ticket if the automated password reset system isn't playing nice for you (I had to when I came back from a long break); if you don't have access to that email address, then I'd try a ticket and provide what info you have from that account to see what CS can do for you.

Gnyxl

If you've still got access to the same email address as then you should open a ticket if the automated password reset system isn't playing nice for you (I had to when I came back from a long break); if you don't have access to that email address, then I'd try a ticket and provide what info you have from that account to see what CS can do for you.
Thank you!