Helpme to find this armor

Arthuvin

Please someone help me find this armor appearance. I know there isn't a Named Item with this combination, but I suppose it's possible to get it through Random Generated Armors.

The items I show here are the Rough Plate and the Nightforge plate.
I'm looking for an armor that has the base texture that covers the character's body exactly like the Nightforge Plate, but whose arm slots, shin guards, shoulders and waist are gray like the Rough Plate and not black.

I like this armor because it's the only one that matches the Helm of the Flame, as you can see. And it's one of the few medieval-looking armors in the game.

If anyone finds it, I buy it from u and pay up to 100 Astral Shards for it.

I'm on the Orien Server.

NightForge Plate:
NightForge.jpg

Rough Plate:
Rough.jpg

Combination I'm Looking For
StormreachKnightPlate.png

Thank you!

Last edited:

Grunndi

Hmmm… I’ll keep an eye out (I try on lots of Rand gen armors to see if I like it). I dont have anything exactly like you describe, but as someone that appreciates medieval looking armors I did happen across a rand gen Silver/gray version of Tourney Armor.

I can model it on a Dwarf if you’re possibly interested.

Arthuvin

Hmmm… I’ll keep an eye out (I try on lots of Rand gen armors to see if I like it). I dont have anything exactly like you describe, but as someone that appreciates medieval looking armors I did happen across a rand gen Silver/gray version of Tourney Armor.

I can model it on a Dwarf if you’re possibly interested.
Ty for replying, Grundy. I appreciate your help. I've already came across a siver version of Turney Armor. But I'm very much fond of this one I mentioned.

The closes't thing I came across was this one. But it have only the breastplate and shoulder guards. The rest of the components of the armor are missing. For this I suppose the combination is possible.
half_plate_gray.jpg

Aelonwy

@Aelonwy Is that combination possible?
Probably. But it will likely be like winning the random loot lottery.

After all I KNOW this combination is possible:
DEgvImb.jpg

...because the image on the right is a screenshot I took in the marketplace of a random player and the image on the left was me photoshopping a robe to match it and show it from the front. So I know it can exist and I have been trying on EVERY robe I loot since at least 2014 without ever once getting this exact style and color combination. So possible? Sure. Probable? *laughs hysterically*

I asked with tremendous sincerity and desperate wishful thinking for the devs to use the above style for some named robe, any named robe, so that I could Mirror it. I was even hopeful during the latest Morgrave University quests because the style I want is so very close to a Morgrave students' robe. But alas my request fell on deaf ears.

Arthuvin

We need to ask and ask and request at the Dev ears. We need a proper cosmetic system at the game.
If the random combinations are possible, then is possible to create an interface at the game to allow players fo build their own combinations.

Last edited: