High Lords will host Legendary Shroud teaching raid on Saturday, March 9 at 1pm ET

Vooduspyce

Last week’s Defiler of the Just teaching raid went well, with 3 folks who were new to or still learning the raid. If you missed, you can watch the replay of the livestream on DDO’s Twitch channel DDOstream here.

The next raid in our series will be Legendary Shroud this Saturday, March 9 at 1pm ET.

All events in this series are for players new(er) to raiding or players who are looking to learn raids better. First timers welcome! Please have sound and be willing and able to follow instructions.

The goal is to welcome newer players into the raiding scene, to teach you how raids work, to get players more comfortable with raids and to enhance the DDO community. There is no level cap for any of our teaching raids but you need to be at least level 20 to enter epic content.

If you are new to Legendary Shroud, you will need to be flagged just by running 2 quests in Meridia: Creeping Death and To Curse the Sky. You can run the quests on Heroic or Legendary to flag just the same. These are different quests than are required to flag for heroic shroud. We will not be hosting heroic Shroud as a teaching raid, only Legendary Shroud, but we will discuss the differences between heroic and legendary shroud during the event. You will also want to bring remove curse, remove disease and neutralize poison potions. Due to the high level of this raid, I recommend players be upper epic level to attend, as lower epic level toons might get banged up a bit but we will take anyone level 20+.

Space is limited so reserve your spot ahead of time! If you would like to reserve a space in this Saturday's event, please send in-game mail or tell to me on Gingerspyce. You can also stop by my livestream at Twitch channel vooduspyce if you have any questions or to sign up.

This event will be livestreamed on DDO’s Twitch channel DDOstream so even if you're not on Sarlona, you can watch, learn and ask questions live. This year we are simulcasting our teaching raids on multiple Twitch channels so that viewers can see moments when the part splits or from tank point of view, etc. This week's event will be simulcasted by my guildie Gijo on his Twitch channel highlordpudding. You can watch both streams at the same time at multitwitch.tv/ddostream/highlordpudding.

Thank you to the community for all the support and we hope to see you in raids soon :)

Much love,

Voodu and The High Lords of Malkier

Vooduspyce

Great run of Legendary Shroud! We had 2 folks who were still learning or had never done Legendary Shroud. We just did a normal run with 7 people and was nice and smooth. If you missed, you can watch the highlight of the livestream on DDO's Twitch channel DDOstream...