Hotbar Controlled by 1, 2, 3 etc... Keys

Nebless

I've had this happen both on my older computer where the game had been installed for years and now on my new machine.

What / Where is the info that says what Hotbar the 1, 2, 3 etc... keys control?

Normally it's just Hotbar #1, but I've had it just randomly pick hotbar #2 in the past and last night it was firing off the items on hotbar #5. I usually just swap the items I have slotted between the #1 and whichever the keys are activating and then 1 to 2 days later end up swapping them back.

Is there something in the settings that control what the 'primary' hotbar is? Or is this just a strange bug that pops up form time to time.

Praun

You can change the active hotbar by typing Crtl+ the number responding to the hotbar you want as your main. You can accidentally do this in combat if you aren't careful. Just hit Ctrl+1 to get it back to the #1 hotbar.

Kryxal

If you pop out different hotbars, this still works, but it changes focus instead of replacing hotbar #1 (or whatever you were on) in the "main" hotbar.

Nebless

You can change the active hotbar by typing Crtl+ the number responding to the hotbar you want as your main. You can accidentally do this in combat if you aren't careful. Just hit Ctrl+1 to get it back to the #1 hotbar.
Thanks