hover tool tips on descriptions for items in bags

Sonhouse

Very helpful if I can hover over items in bags and get minimum level. also for items in the DDO store. So lets say I turned level 28, i go to my hug e augment bag to look at the augs that I could now use. I have to reverse look em up against the ddo store or move to my backpack in order to know the minimum level. I cant seem to memorize all of the minimum levels for the different augs. It would be so helpful to just see that in the hover over pop up description. same with the store, have to extra click an aug to see minimum level. once you do if you want to go back you have to scroll all down again. improve the hover descriptions to include minimim levels would be really helpful. I cant be the only one lol!!
Cheer though! I do like the new content and directions. great job

mbartol

Murder Hobo
Agree completely!

And sure, it’s not hard to pull them into the backpack to check, but that’s not the point. It’s the same item regardless of location, so the tooltip should provide the relevant information.

dur

aka Cybersquirt
Heh, I'd settle for the descriptions being correct to start! I have a lot of 'old' augments that are confused about what they should be, so an +18 in the bag become a +15 in my inventory. I just spent an hour today looking for a high diplo augment, only to find I don't have any. Pllt.