How do I get Dragon Lord? I'm VIP and missed the free window

Wongar

Came back after a break and wanted to try out Dragon Lord and the new content. I am unable to create a Dragon Lord, when trying to do so I get a link to the DDO store. Dragon Lord is not in the DDO store for me.

I am VIP and did not claim it during the free time as I thought it said free to VIP. I seem to be able to neither claim it or buy it. What am I missing?

CBDunk

Sounds like something is wonky. VIP should get it for free... as long as you remain VIP. Claiming it from the dragon just means that'd you would still have access to it if you were to let your VIP status lapse. There may be something wrong where they assumed everyone would claim it from the dragon and they aren't separately checking VIP status correctly.

I don't think it is available for sale in the store yet. Probably in a couple of months.

All of the above also applies to the new adventure pack out this month.

misterski

The creation screen is bugged and will show the screen with the link to the DDO store even if you own it or have it via VIP. Try ignoring it and go through the creation process, it should work.