how is there bound on acquire items on shard exchange

Weslok

I was browsing the shard exchange and noticed a ring of spell storing from the desert... It says on the item bound to account on acquire and exclusive... How does this happen I have a ton of bound-to-account items I'd love to auction... If this is not allowed (obviously it is not) why is it on there and why does the person who posted it still have an account? Does SSG not have a way to police this? This goes back to the whole 10 Otto's boxes on the auction with the same expiry time and price happening... Comments? this person Is selling the ring for 430 to bid and 570 to buyout... 2 days and 17 hrs til the end of the auction...

Col Kurtz

some older items used to be bound on equip and at some point they must have had an update that makes many of those bound on aquire.

I had some old stuff I never equipped from years ago that I was able to auction and currently drops as bound on aquire now

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Ring of spellstoring were BoE until they revamped S/S/S loot when Saltmarsh came out. All the ones that people had before then are still sellable, all the ones looted after the change are BoA and can't be sold. They added a vendor not too long ago to be able to purchase the loot that comes from sand's rares for antique bronze tokens; so even though the person is listing it for that price, it's probably overpriced given the trade-in vendor for them.