How to fix disconnection from chat?

Hey guys and gals,

I am having an issue with my in game chat disconnecting mid game. Ill be playing with my buddies and for some reason I will just disconnect. Usually its just for a few minutes and we are all good, or if I crash on a loading screen it understandably breaks.

But this past few weeks I have been disconnected when I log in and I am out for a ridiculous amount of time sometimes going 4-6 hours with no chat.

But this weekend takes the cake. Its my weekend off and my chat has been disconnected for 3 days straight. No guild chat, no general, no party. It honestly is ruining my gaming experience. I want to talk to my guildies and my party members to level faster and finish my last 3 lives for completionist. But I can't do that if my chat just breaks.

I have re-installed the game, disconnected and reconnected my wifi, checked my fire walls and security. I am looking for tips on how to fix this. I know this has been in the game for years now and the fact that it's not fixed is just ******* stupid.

Driaza

I still get this ... alot

I used to hope folks dont think me rude for not communicating ... but hard to do so when chat aint working