How to manage Druid's rage fatigue

ice584

From what I can tell, I don't see any ability granted to Druid to manage Rage fatigue (similar to Tireless Rage). Am I missing something?

Options I know of:
- casting Lesser Restoration
- using Lesser Restoration pots
- multi-classing 3 levels of Bard for tier 3 Warchanter

Are there any other options I'm missing?

Thanks!

kmoustakas

Scourge of Xaos
Thanks for the info. I hadn't personally tried them, but thought they worked. I appreciate the correction. :)
You're welcome. I wish they did, I was trying to do barbie racials when I discovered they didn't work and that put off my plan indefinatelly (except shifter, shifter non-rage exhaustion still does work)

Upvote 0

ice584

You can also make a robobear with both construct essence feats and shapeshifting.
Once you shapeshift into bear, you are considered an animal (according to the wiki).
Usually with other forms, such as Pale Master, that means you are no longer considered your original race and any racial benefits no longer apply.
Is that also true for Druid/Warforged?

Upvote 0

Tilomere

So you say, start as a helf, and take construct essence feats, which wipes out your original helf race and makes you warforged.

Then you shapeshift, which wipes out your original helf race and makes you a bear.

Hence, robobear. Don't overthink it, or it will eat you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

WielderofGigantus

Fury of the Wild's Tier 4 ability Unquenchable Rage will auto-cast the Heal spell whenever you Rage, thus getting rid of the fatigue from the previous Rage. I find it quite nice for my Raging Druid.

Upvote 0

Fauxknight

Once you shapeshift into bear, you are considered an animal (according to the wiki).
Usually with other forms, such as Pale Master, that means you are no longer considered your original race and any racial benefits no longer apply.
Is that also true for Druid/Warforged?

This should be the case. Also robot druids can't take mithril or adamantine plating, so unless you are planning on a monk build mix your armor/prr are gonna come up pretty low.

Upvote 0

Lotoc

So you say, start as a helf, and take construct essence feats, which wipes out your original helf race and makes you warforged.

Then you shapeshift, which wipes out your original helf race and makes you a bear.

Hence, robobear. Don't overthink it, or it will eat you.
The first construct essence feat doesn't change your race, the second has the line "If you transform into a different type of creature, you will lose these benefits until you return to your normal form." it also requires 12 arti.

Upvote 0

Hobgoblin

From what I can tell, I don't see any ability granted to Druid to manage Rage fatigue (similar to Tireless Rage). Am I missing something?

Options I know of:
- casting Lesser Restoration
- using Lesser Restoration pots
- multi-classing 3 levels of Bard for tier 3 Warchanter

Are there any other options I'm missing?

Thanks!
heal

Upvote 0