I have a question about Eldritch Blast

Haruchai

I am making my first Warlock to play with some friends, I want to make a Carceri Storm. I have played others chars and along the way I picked up a Lantern Ring which I thought was interesting, it can add 2D6 Light Damage before upgrade, 3D6 after upgrade to spells.
So I was curious, will it add that damage to Eldritch Blast or just to spells only, I noticed on my Angel of Vengeance it adds it to the Archron's Fury, the 5th Tier ability.

Thank you for your time.

Archest

• Pact Damage: +1d6 extra damage to your Eldritch Blast based on your pact (see below); this will increase by +1d6 every even Warlock levels, for a total of 10d6 at level 20.
  • Does this (Pact Damage) scale with spell power, spell critical hit (lore) ?
  • fire for pact were force is the warlock blast damage.
  • is scaling done on the total of the damage under force with out considering the fire pact damage scaled individually from force damage then added together for total damage?
In other words do I need both combustion and impulse and force lore and fire lore to maximize the out put of a single shot or
just force and impulse.

Last edited:

droid327

You need Force Power+Lore and Fire Power+Lore for blast as Fiend Pact, and then Light Power+Lore for Consume/Stricken and the ES imbue, if you take those, plus Radiant Glory. That's why Utterdark is so useful, it lets you convert your Force damage component to use Light as well.

Fisto Mk I

That's why Utterdark is so useful, it lets you convert your Force damage component to use Light as well.
It cost you d8 blast die vs. usual for blaster-locks Penetrating blast so arguable. Radiant Glory already have enough Light SP from Lantern Ring, same as ES imbues. ;)

Archest

took es for the augmenting of hires an summons going to hit 22 ap points in it to take the tier bonus for summons.
taking the blaster dice in the tainted school tree with chain probably it the 30 ap in this tree to cap it .
multi-classed so wont be getting level 20 core.
drow warlock rogue(2)
using the mechanics tree and the rogue tree for trapping enhancements

so I'm trying to make sure i needed the fire lore and combustion to be effective an ensure i dot have the room for other enhancements in rings and such. i guess it helps the pact damage to have scaling for the element . TY