I have unlocked auto chest ransack messages!! YAY!

Yvonne Blacksword

Deliverer of Quirk
I am suddenly getting automatic chest loot info...would like to know how to turn it off...

(Loot): Chest Information:
Quest Name: The Cloven-jaw Scourge: Blockade
Number of Times Looted: 2
Chest Ransack Resets In: 6 days 22 hours 50 minutes 59 seconds
(Loot): You loot a +1 Hardy 1 Heavy Wooden Shield of Light Resistance 4 from the Chest.
Loot): You loot a 2 Potions of Mage Armor from the Chest.
(Loot): You loot a 35 Gold Pieces from the Chest.

(Loot): Chest Information:
Quest Name: The Cloven-jaw Scourge: Blockade
Number of Times Looted: 1
Chest Ransack Resets In: 82 years 7 months 17 hours 12 minutes 12 seconds
(Loot): You loot a Iron Key from the Chest.

^^^Because I do not want to be reminded I wil mostlikely be dead before this chest ransack resets....^^^^

vryxnr

Menu > Options > Gameplay > Enable Detailed Chest Information > Check/Uncheck as desired

FYI, the 82+ year thing seems to be for chests with plot items inside it only. I'm guessing some sort of behind the scenes failsafe so you always get plot items regardless of how many times you loot it.

Krelar

FYI, the 82+ year thing seems to be for chests with plot items inside it only. I'm guessing some sort of behind the scenes failsafe so you always get plot items regardless of how many times you loot it.
Seems like it would need to be the other way around? You need a really short reset time, otherwise once you hit ransack you won't get items again until sometime after you die of old age. (Of course reincarnation also resets ransack)