I Need Just One "Research Diary" to complete an Ice Orb. Will engage in imbalance trade. Name your price.

Arimov

I Need Just One "Research Diary" to complete an Ice Orb. I am willing to trade, even if the trade is not balanced. Name your price.

I tried buying boxes from the DDO Store. I tried farming it. I miraculously got one on the first try with "Tomb of the Sanguine Heart". I got a lot of interesting collectibles, but only one "Research Diary" in lots of attempts. So, I am willing to exchange with someone, even if it is skewed against my favour.

Br4d

I think the fastest farm for a L6-10 Lore item is the Bookshelf in the main room in The Church and the Cult. You only need to kill about a half dozen mobs to get there and then you can port out or run out and reset the quest and repeat. You should be able to get approx 25-30 collectables an hour that way and as an uncommon you'll probably get 5 or 6 of the Research Diaries.

Just run the Church and the Cult on Casual and you'll get your item fairly quickly. If anything seems off on that Bookshelf up it to Normal but Casual should do just fine.

This is where I farm Silver Flame Hymnals although I run it on Elite because that's the level required to get the hymnals to drop.

Cildar

I Need Just One "Research Diary" to complete an Ice Orb. I am willing to trade, even if the trade is not balanced. Name your price.

I tried buying boxes from the DDO Store. I tried farming it. I miraculously got one on the first try with "Tomb of the Sanguine Heart". I got a lot of interesting collectibles, but only one "Research Diary" in lots of attempts. So, I am willing to exchange with someone, even if it is skewed against my favour.
Assuming your name is Arimov, I sent you one.

C-Dog

I think the fastest farm for a L6-10 Lore item is the Bookshelf in the main room in The Church and the Cult...
Also...
  • QL 6 Mirra's Sleepless Nights (Normal +) 1st fight then right to Bookshelf.
  • QL 6 Caged Trolls (Normal +) - clear entry hall, clear 1st room (with Alchemy Table), go up ladder and NORTH to Bookshelf.
  • (QL varies) Tangleroot - work to QL 6, many options (not all maps are identical re collectables).

Arimov

Also...
  • QL 6 Mirra's Sleepless Nights (Normal +) 1st fight then right to Bookshelf.
  • QL 6 Caged Trolls (Normal +) - clear entry hall, clear 1st room (with Alchemy Table), go up ladder and NORTH to Bookshelf.
  • (QL varies) Tangleroot - work to QL 6, many options (not all maps are identical re collectables).
They may, or may not, yield what is needed.