I won DDO

Konsumer

It's a small thing, but big to me. After playing since George Bush was president, I finally got heroic completionist. :)
I have over triple completionist epic lives, 4 or 5 triple races, and half a dozen triple heroic classes.
But that heroic completionist thing... I had to drag myself kicking and screaming to get it done. There are many classes I never wanted to play and acted like it. I wasn't curious. If given an alternative route to H/C I would have never played them. coughcoughclericcoughcough. I would have much preferred to play what I liked and continue to improve the class/build.
But in the past year I put on my grin and bear it pants and did what I had to do.
Now I can finally play my favorite build for a few months. Then it's back to the grind for some resurrection power ups. Again. Playing more lives I didn't want to play.
Still... today I finished the deed and tomorrow my wife is getting me a cake that says "You Won DDO!"

I know that what I spent a decade and a half doing is just another Wednesday for some. But I'm going to celebrate anyway. And there will be cake.

hqdefault.jpg

428656921-10161399437687290-254810527086663320-n.jpg
428657241-10161399436852290.jpg

Last edited:

kmoustakas

Scourge of Xaos
It's a small thing, but big to me. After playing since George Bush was president, I finally got heroic completionist. :)
I have over triple completionist epic lives, 4 or 5 triple races, and half a dozen triple heroic classes.
But that heroic completionist thing... I had to drag myself kicking and screaming to get it done. There are many classes I never wanted to play and acted like it. I wasn't curious. If given an alternative route to H/C I would have never played them. coughcoughclericcoughcough. I would have much preferred to play what I liked and continue to improve the class/build.
But in the past year I put on my grin and bear it pants and did what I had to do.
Now I can finally play my favorite build for a few months. Then it's back to the grind for some resurrection power ups. Again. Playing more lives I didn't want to play.
Still... today I finished the deed and tomorrow my wife is getting me a cake that says "You Won DDO!"

I know that what I spent a decade and a half doing is just another Wednesday for some. But I'm going to celebrate anyway. And there will be cake.

hqdefault.jpg
Congrats man! I've been playing over 10 years and I'm nowhere near getting completionist

Drunken.dx

Accomplishing a goal always feels good—congratulations!

Heroic completionist isn’t necessarily a small accomplishment, either. Especially when drudging through a class you’re not interested in playing.

Time for the next Racial AP, now 😃
Been trying to get my hc through iconic lives and boy is it a chore to level a class you don't like.

Also:

Congrats on cake OP.

Archangeluriel

Congratz dude! Thats a major accomplishment and as long as it's important to you, enjoy it and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! Also, that cake looks good!