Idea for new cosmetic's

Akor

Like this new Mechanized Patron cosmetic, add some kind of Audio effect to go with it, maybe a Emote? So it don't get annoying

Uthrec

The Feyish Fiddle from Immortality Lessons, usable anywhere. Not strictly a cosmetic, more an emote I guess. Still, I'd buy it.

seph1roth5

Diablo 3 did cosmetics well. They weren't items that took up space, they were unlocks. So you could go to your wardrobe and change whatever you wanted. I get that DDO's a few years older, but really don't think it should be that that insanely difficult to implement.

Sturmbb

Diablo 3 did cosmetics well. They weren't items that took up space, they were unlocks. So you could go to your wardrobe and change whatever you wanted. I get that DDO's a few years older, but really don't think it should be that that insanely difficult to implement.
wow, I think this is the best idea yet. I remember a few years ago someone suggesting doing something similar with named items. When it dropped it unlocked on a grid so you could trash the item if you needed space and if you ever wanted it again you could just go to the grid and click it to get the item back. Obviously with this system you would not be able to sell the item in the AH or vendor it. But to get around the inventory management. I think this is an excellent idea.

Geezer

Yeah, Elder scrolls does this also, takes up no inventory space but you could change the stuff anytime you wanted to. They have soooo many cosmetics in that game that its crazy.

CherryBomb

They have seen multiple (x100's???) requests for cosmetic management options. However, they choose to ignore those requests. (Hey Devs, please surprise and delight me with something, any cosmetic management solution and prove me wrong)