Ilithid Locations and deaths for tracking

Pom

Pom
Ruinous schemes in opt area - Claim Rusty Nails Adventurers
Heart of the problem in fire passage - Claim Rusty Nails Adventurers

Tarinia

Thanks for the tip, killed a lot of tough mindflayer boosted mobs, but except making the quest harder no special loot, no cards.. pretty dumb
Tarinia

Mornyngstar

Dream Conspiracy: After saving Jonus the first time, go thru the door to far side of 2nd room (Drop down area) don't drop he is in the upper area. You can see a small star in the air before he spawns. (claim unknown)

Tagros

I thought the idea was that they could appear in absolutely any reaper quest, but from looking at the forums, they are only in specific ones???

Ahpuch

I killed the one in Dream Conspiracy on R1. He was by a mandatory switch so you can't miss him.

Reactions: Pom

Pom

Pom
Solo'd that one again myself earlier. I *think* they need to be killed multiple times until they no longer appear in the Q.
Did you get the global announcement as well? Not sure if we get any global for when it is ransacked and disappears

Ahpuch

I killed the one in Dream Conspiracy on R1. He was by a mandatory switch so you can't miss him.
My killing of that invader did give the global announcement which some theorize is only given only for the first time that mob is killed.

Pom

Pom
Dream Conspiracy - mind flayer banished
Ruinous schemes mind flayer banished
Undermine have killed about 6 times but needs more kills
Heart of the problem x1
Growing pains x 1

Hephaestas

Master Artificer
My guildy took out the Illithid in Where There's Smoke last night and got the world event trigger. So another one down.

If someone here doesn't get to the one in The Price of Freedom by the time my guildies and I are off work we'll get that one down and should unlock the first Lair dungeon.

Hephaestas

Master Artificer
My guildy took out the Illithid in Where There's Smoke last night and got the world event trigger. So another one down.

If someone here doesn't get to the one in The Price of Freedom by the time my guildies and I are off work we'll get that one down and should unlock the first Lair dungeon.
Ah, just getting intel that he also took care of Small Problem

vryxnr

At the moment, the first 8 quests with illithids in them have all been cleared on G-Land, and the first "extreme challenge" quest is unlocked. From what I've been seeing, the next group of quests with spawn points are not yet known, and might not be active until tomorrow.

Ahpuch

In case anyone in GLand is still tracking here, there is definietly an Invader in Spies In the House. One Down. I am not going to milk it so come and exhaust it.

T.O.

Your guildy may have not been the only one working on Smoke. ;)