Illithid Invasion Exhaustion Table

Clockwerks

Arcanaverse's Main Thread | DDO wiki Page

Phase 1 - Pilgrims' Peril - Nov. 1

Dream Conspiracy, Ruinous Schemes, Heart of the Problem, Undermine, Growing Pains, A Small Problem, Where There's Smoke, The Price of Freedom

All Servers Completed!

Phase 2 - Stolen Power - Nov. 3

Dirty Laundry, Ghost of a Chance (heroic), Storm the Beaches, Fathom the Depths, The Promise of Fire, Spies in the House, Hiding in Plain Sight, The Tear if Dhakaan

All Servers Completed!

Phase 3 - Horde of the Illithid Controller - Nov. 5
ArgonessenCannithGhallandaKhyberOrienSarlonaThelanisWayfinder
Redwillow's Ruins:alien:❓❓❓❓:alien::alien:❓
Gwylan's Stand❓❓❓❓❓❓:alien:❓
**Keeper's Sanctuary❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓
❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓
❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓
❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓
❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓
❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓

Due to the Treasure Hunter boost I will likely not be personally confirming Exhaustion for Phase 2/3

Post your server progress and I will try to keep it updated. Please specify Server, Quest, and (Present / Exhausted)

❓- No Reports Logged
:alien: - (Confirmed / Reported) Present
☑️ - Exhausted - Community Reported - Treat these as confirmed unless we run into a problem.
✅ - Confirmed Exhausted (I went to the location personally / verified the server unlocked the quest)
Gwyland's Stand confirmed present on Gland.

Clockwerks

Arcanaverse's Main Thread | DDO wiki Page

Phase 1 - Pilgrims' Peril - Nov. 1

Dream Conspiracy, Ruinous Schemes, Heart of the Problem, Undermine, Growing Pains, A Small Problem, Where There's Smoke, The Price of Freedom

All Servers Completed!

Phase 2 - Stolen Power - Nov. 3

Dirty Laundry, Ghost of a Chance (heroic), Storm the Beaches, Fathom the Depths, The Promise of Fire, Spies in the House, Hiding in Plain Sight, The Tear if Dhakaan

All Servers Completed!

Phase 3 - Horde of the Illithid Controller - Nov. 5
ArgonessenCannithGhallandaKhyberOrienSarlonaThelanisWayfinder
Redwillow's Ruins:alien:❓❓❓❓:alien::alien:❓
Gwylan's Stand❓❓:alien:❓❓❓:alien::alien:
***The Keeper's Sanctuary❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓
The Spawn of Whisperdoom❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓
❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓
❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓
❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓
❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓

Due to the Treasure Hunter boost I will likely not be personally confirming Exhaustion for Phase 2/3

Post your server progress and I will try to keep it updated. Please specify Server, Quest, and (Present / Exhausted)

*** - Flagging
❓- No Reports Logged
:alien: - (Confirmed / Reported) Present
☑️ - Exhausted - Community Reported - Treat these as confirmed unless we run into a problem.
✅ - Confirmed Exhausted (I went to the location personally / verified the server unlocked the quest)
Keeper's Sanctuary confirmed present on Gland.

ShotCaller

Doing Redwillow and killed him like 19ish times so far and not yet exhausted. Still going...
24 or 25 runs on Gwylan's and not yet exhausted. Apparently SSG thinks we have nothing better to do with our time. Walking away. Someone else with more patience than me is going to have to do 30-40 runs.

T.O.

image.png

Devils Details G-land