Illithid Invasion Exhaustion Table

Xaerxiessia

Lost in Translation
Rainbow cleared on Khyber. Big shoutout to Jenraina and Pogue (Poguemahonsr) for ~150 attempts to clear it (20% success rate with doing the pattern 513624).
clock-equivalent, where is 1 , 2 . 3 ... 6 ?

by clock position , it's more easy to catch

festasha

Thank you. I was almost at the levers when I saw the announcement and all I could think is that the nightmare is over.....

Until phase 4?
Been running it all day, and had a very dry spell of not getting in once for 12 runs.

Mand O'Lin

Singer of Songs Drinker of Drinks
it would be better than Rainbow
You say that now... but when you need 70 runs of Twilight Forge in order to get into Titan Awakes 70 times, I think you will change your tune (or toon if you delete the current one out of frustration and anger)... and then you realize the next one is in Velah's chamber in VoN 6.
Arghhhhhh!!!! (and not the good pirate kind)

saekee

long live ROGUE
It is done! Rainbow in the Dark is exhausted on Cannith, and quest 3 is unlocked!

A great deal of thanks is due to anyone who spent a considerable part of the last 12 hours running this optional. I am most sincerely grateful.
wow would like to know who was cranking on that one. I can toot my own horn on Power Play (a LOT), Redwillows and did about five of Spawn (got the announcement on two) but could not get Rainbow due to level restrictions. I guess our community is bigger than we realize

Lokidottir

It's been a loooong evening!
wow would like to know who was cranking on that one. I can toot my own horn on Power Play (a LOT), Redwillows and did about five of Spawn (got the announcement on two) but could not get Rainbow due to level restrictions. I guess our community is bigger than we realize
Brakkart got last kill :) moment is on his stream! He was working on it for 4 hours and I did around 5 hours.

Thanks to all who helped it was truly a grind!

Longulus

image.png

NomadDog

DDO Hawaiian Style!
I got a report about it being at the clock puzzle (russian roulette) in rainbow in the dark... and it's there, well the orb that indicate spawn cuz I can't enter

It's been a loooong evening!

Brakkart got last kill :) moment is on his stream! He was working on it for 4 hours and I did around 5 hours.

Thanks to all who helped it was truly a grind!
Awesome that Brakkart took the initiative on that one and you as well, Loki.. I grinded out Fathom on Friday to unlock #2. But Rainbow is much more painful.

Last edited:

Lokidottir

Awesome that Brakkart took the initiative on that one. I grinded out Fathom on Friday to unlock #2. But Rainbow is much more painful.
Yeah, it kept up motivation when we sent tells upon success across groups that were farming it! Knowing that we were all suffering 😂 but still working on it!

And the thread with clues was helpful even though didn't guarantee success with puzzle!