Illithid Invasion Exhaustion Table

Syr

Sarlona - Tower of Frost exhausted
image.png

rikkitikki

After this I think I am done with the pit for a long time.

Finished the 6th trip down the pit in Cannith to find it exhausted.

People say it is easy for Wayfinder to do these because of the low number of runs, but, Wayfinders population is 40-60 on a good day . So to be able to unlock these in the short amount of time we have is a testament to the people of Wayfinders resolve to beat the odds no matter how low pop we are. WE ARE FAMILY ON WAYFINDER : ONE FOR ALL and ALL FOR ONE! NO MAN LEFT BEHIND!

ShotCaller

People say it is easy for Wayfinder to do these because of the low number of runs, but, Wayfinders population is 40-60 on a good day . So to be able to unlock these in the short amount of time we have is a testament to the people of Wayfinders resolve to beat the odds no matter how low pop we are. WE ARE FAMILY ON WAYFINDER : ONE FOR ALL and ALL FOR ONE! NO MAN LEFT BEHIND!
And that's why I gave you guys props.

Ying

5000+ hours played
Props also go to the Argo folks that logged in to help exhaust the quests on Wayfinder.

PersonMan

Sarlona - Missing Party exhausted.

Sorry. I'm not sure how to include the image.
don't need any image for a report and thank you for it
Forum stopped notifying me about this thread and I was too busy running The Pit over and over to notice.