Illithid Invasion Exhaustion Table

Tagros

Well done to all who grinded out the Pit on all servers - despise that quest! What sorry excuse for an engineer would design a system where you set all the traps going as the first task, knowing you have to run backwards and forwards through them...

Xaerxiessia

Lost in Translation
Well done to all who grinded out the Pit on all servers - despise that quest! What sorry excuse for an engineer would design a system where you set all the traps going as the first task, knowing you have to run backwards and forwards through them...
The Pit is the best and most exciting solo experience for a first-lifer at level in low Heroic range

Falroth

C'mon Wayfinder! Bring it home so we can finally get rid of these thralls!
The new dungeons are unlocked on all servers. Cordovan stated in another thread, Event Duration, that the actual "event" will send "soon". Apparently there is some work to be done to turn it off.

The Narc

The new dungeons are unlocked on all servers. Cordovan stated in another thread, Event Duration, that the actual "event" will send "soon". Apparently there is some work to be done to turn it off.
They could turn off the hardcore and the mabar event instantly but they cant get rid of these time sinking thralls, shrug!!! Still binge watching stuff until then.

I mean i put in a big effort on this event driving all servers to compete with orien to finish first so that these thralls would be gone sooner. My apologies to the folks on Orien, i just figured because you were the big server with the free server transfer, that all the other servers would rush to prove themselves and we would be thru this event sooner and it worked.

Lol P.S. i didnt attempt to kill a single invader

PersonMan

The success of this thread was due, in no small part, to the excellent reporting; it could easily have been flooded with bad reports and I am very grateful that did not happen.

A big thank you to all the scouts who thoroughly scoured every dungeon, the kill squads who sent the Invaders packing, the reporters for relaying critical information from the battlefront, and most importantly the brave souls who tirelessly threw themselves into a pit of spikes (likely for the Dev's amusement)

The Narc

And a thanks to those that incited everyone into competition to get this thing done and over as fast as possible. And thanks to those that set up this thread to make that inciting possible. 👏🤠