Illithid Invasion u63 Event Unlocking Mega Thread [Completed]

unknown32

Just a little notice mainly aimed at orien and argo
If the sharn instance is crowded enough for an instance 2 the quest giver will not be present in instance 2 as instance 2 is not keeping up to date with the current phase of the event.
Might be too late to mention this; but experienced same issue on Khyber also.

Sqrlmonger

Argo at 11:40 PM EST

image.png

Sqrlmonger

Just for those looking to find the Crucible spawn - follow the left wall when you enter the maze and you will arrive by the shortest path.

This will take you past the K lever, between the 2 doors controlled by the K-lever, and into the SW corner where the spawn is located.

PurpleSerpent

Monster Hunter of Moderate Renown
Just for those looking to find the Crucible spawn - follow the left wall when you enter the maze and you will arrive by the shortest path.

This will take you past the K lever, between the 2 doors controlled by the K-lever, and into the SW corner where the spawn is located.
Isn't it nice that this one is fairly easy to access?

Sqrlmonger

Lost At Sea

image.png

Once inside the cave go through locked door on the left, climb past the traps. Go to the altar of the devourer and select "Feeding the Devourer? ..." and then "Guess I'll go find...." to open the secret door to the 3 alcoves. Alove on the right is where it is located.

EDIT:

This is the altar up past the traps.
image.png

Credit to Jibo for the find.

Last edited:

Natashaelle

Time Bandit
Crucible confirmed G-Land and 1st kill on the server -- contrary to phases 1, 2, and 3 when 1 was enough for me, gonna spam this one -- as many kills needed for the unlock.

My level 18 can handle this one easily ;o)

vryxnr

Crucible confirmed G-Land and 1st kill on the server -- contrary to phases 1, 2, and 3 when 1 was enough for me, gonna spam this one -- as many kills needed for the unlock.

My level 18 can handle this one easily ;o)
Ah so that was you! nice.

*flexes a first g-land kill for the Lost at Sea one, legendary version*

Erofen

Keeper of Hades' Secrets
Pit 3rd Furnace very top room - I kept falling so I don't have a screenshot for you, sorry. My party member killed it.

Sqrlmonger

The Pit

Top room in 3rd furnace.

illithi.PNG

-Credit to Squishy & Erofen for the location and Squishy for the screenshot.

Last edited:

Sqrlmonger

Who is Squishy? We are the only kill so far.
The person who provided me the info and that screenshot).

I assume it was a simultaneous discovery on different servers.

I credited Squishy because that was my source. It may be the discord name of your party mate.