Illithid Invasion u63 Event Unlocking Mega Thread [Completed]

Erofen

Keeper of Hades' Secrets
The person who provided me the info and that screenshot).

I assume it was a simultaneous discovery on different servers.

I credited Squishy because that was my source. It may be the discord name of your party mate.
Oh, haha, yah, that's us. Didn't see the screenshot.

Sqrlmonger

Oh, haha, yah, that's us. Didn't see the screenshot.
I updated the post to include you. I told Squishy I don't mind giving credit to others, and if you say you were there that's good enough for me. It's all good fun and people deserve credit for their effort.

PS - I was waiting on the screenshot and it was edited into that post.

Redgob

The Offshore Account - Kelpie optional (edit: Orien)
image.png

Last edited:

Sqrlmonger

Have to log soon.

Summary of Current info for Phase 4:

Crucible - SW Corner of Maze (Credit to Silvarost)
Lost At Sea - Altar of the Devourer Sacrifice Optional - Right (South) Tunnel (Credit to Jibo)
The Pit - 3rd Furnace, top room you reach from the valve in the NW corner of the room. (Credit to Squishy & Erofen)
Offshore Account - Kelpie Optional (Credit to Redgob)
Dead Sea Scrolls - Near end fight, instead of ship on left go to the right on the docks.

Good luck to the night crew!

PS - Scroll back in this thread for more detailed descriptions of how to find most of these.

Last edited:

Sqrlmonger

Dead Sea Scrolls location found (again by Jibo!!)

His description is:
just before the end fight, instead of heading to the ship for that fight, move along the docks to the right, at the end of one of them

To the right of this area:
image.png

You should find this:
image.png

-Credit to Jibo (Slaphead appears to be in-game name) for the location and the screenshots.

Last edited:

Sqrlmonger

Have to log soon.

Summary of Current info for Phase 4:

Crucible - SW Corner of Maze (Credit to Silvarost)
Lost At Sea - Altar of the Devourer Sacrifice Optional - Right (South) Tunnel (Credit to Jibo)
The Pit - 3rd Furnace, top room you reach from the valve in the NW corner of the room. (Credit to Squishy & Erofen)
Offshore Account - Kelpie Optional (Credit to Redgob)
Dead Sea Scrolls - Near end fight, instead of ship on left go to the right on the docks.

Good luck to the night crew!

PS - Scroll back in this thread for more detailed descriptions of how to find most of these.

Updated to be current as of now. When I am actually logging to go to sleep. As opposed to last time I said that and didn't.

Last edited:

Natashaelle

Time Bandit
Dread Sea Scrolls present on G-Land. 1st on server again yay !! Won't spam it, nearly time to get out of the house and into the real world.