Ingame and web Shop Error - can someone help

I had not play DDO about 5 year. A few days ago i have try to enter buys some new pack's to play back in DDO. But ingame shop looks like grey window (look on screen below).

Other way to buy it - web shop at DDO.COM give a message: "We're sorry, no payment methods are available for your Country and/or Currency. Please contact us at help.standingstonegames.com for more information on supported currencies."

Support still keep silent on my request.

Maybe some one had same error and can help to solve it. Help pls.

Sry. My English is bad. Im from Kyiv, Ukraine. And i dont use English in real life.

YdNLWdt86nP3dgnODjt069vx9

Owlbear

There is an ingame option if you go to the options to check/uncheck so the Store opens in your browser. Maybe you can use that as a backup alternative until you figure this out.

The_Apocalypse

I've gotten that a lot, and I believe it is due to lag. Sometimes it just keeps giving me white popup or grey. I just keep trying and it eventually works. Although, I've never used the Store on the login screen; I always get into a character in-game first. And I use the in-game Store, not the browser.

I've gotten that a lot, and I believe it is due to lag. Sometimes it just keeps giving me white popup or grey. I just keep trying and it eventually works. Although, I've never used the Store on the login screen; I always get into a character in-game first. And I use the in-game Store, not the browser.
Thanks for your attention.
Really there is no difference for me: loging screen or after get into a character in-game 1st. And sure, character dont move till i try to open ddo store. Anyway DDO store looks like grey window.

PS Support still keep silent.

Xan

I had this once. It was something that was cached/remembered by something. Try and restart your router, otherwise, if this jogs someone elses memory, was there some other reason for store not populating, perhaps there is some other cache to flush? It was so long ago, perhaps it was just a router restart for me.

I had this once. It was something that was cached/remembered by something. Try and restart your router, otherwise, if this jogs someone elses memory, was there some other reason for store not populating, perhaps there is some other cache to flush? It was so long ago, perhaps it was just a router restart for me.
Thanks for your attention! I did reboot all of my devices. But problem did not solve.

Guys, the support have wrote me:

"Today at 19:08
Greetings,

Thanks for getting back to us. Unfortunately due to your physical location you will not be able to make Payments with Xsolla at this time.

I apologize for these circumstances and wish we could provide an alternative method for players in your situation, but if anything changes regarding this it will be posted on our News page."

But there is no information why i cant make Payments in Kyiv, Ukraine. And the same, there is no information why i cant spend Turbine Points at DDO store.

It's outrageous, i think! There is no any real reason why i cant use my turbine points and why i cant use my VISA or Word Elite Master card?

Last edited: