Issue with upgrading to Premium

Thesebeats

Recently I got a few friends into playing DDO, and last week we decided it was time to upgrade the accounts to Premium by buying the basic DDO point package and so we could pick up some stuff from the sale.

The three accounts all paid for the DDO points yesterday afternoon, and after checking immediately, none of the accounts upgraded to Premium. Checking again just now yielded the same results. None have upgraded to Premium still. Has something changed with the system? Is this just a bug with the new Store, or is it just common for these kinds of things to take some time to resolve in the system?

DYWYPI

Purchasing DDO content with real money should have upgraded their accounts. However, sometimes the automatic upgrade from F2P to Premium Account doesn't work. Therefore, they'll each need to contact Customer Support via a ticket, and get them to manually upgrade their accounts to Premium.

Last edited:

Ratgin

Store seems to be completely broken.

I havent been able to play since they "upgraded" it.

My VIP is now listed as Premium but im showing paying for VIP.

I cant even use my account and they have seemingly NO idea how to resolve. They have been stalling me for over a week now and no longer are even updating my ticket.

himkano

I am in the same boat. Pre ordered vecna, renewed my account for 3 months - both charges cleared, and not I can't play the game because my vip statis is broken ( just COULD play, with since I am always vip, I don't have a lot unlocked when vip status is off).

It is super annoying, they clearly know I am vip (there is a vip ticket, torn in half, and it shows that I am on the renewing 3 month plan, and that I paid 5 days ago. ALL that information is in their system, so it should be an easy fix- but I can't even just call someone, I have to open a ticket. (I opened a ticket 6 years ago, that was never resolved)

I could just quit, leave the game I've supported since it's release, and leave a bunch of negative reviews on websites and BBB, but I would rather just play game that I am already paying for (but I'm not going to wait another 6 years)

Ratgin

I am in the same boat. Pre ordered vecna, renewed my account for 3 months - both charges cleared, and not I can't play the game because my vip statis is broken ( just COULD play, with since I am always vip, I don't have a lot unlocked when vip status is off).

It is super annoying, they clearly know I am vip (there is a vip ticket, torn in half, and it shows that I am on the renewing 3 month plan, and that I paid 5 days ago. ALL that information is in their system, so it should be an easy fix- but I can't even just call someone, I have to open a ticket. (I opened a ticket 6 years ago, that was never resolved)

I could just quit, leave the game I've supported since it's release, and leave a bunch of negative reviews on websites and BBB, but I would rather just play game that I am already paying for (but I'm not going to wait another 6 years)
I can tell you how your ticket will go. Thanks for your patience in this matter but your ticket is on hold will we investigate further. And that will be the last you will hear for weeks