Ive never wiped a party due to my dps before...

rabidfox

The People's Champion
And to those running r10 raids, what are you breaking the game to achieve this level of insanity?
The answer is we work as a team and treat the game like a MMO where the group composite matters and we use coordination to overcome the challenge. But it's not like my answer matters as this will likely just be a typical thread of yours where you toss out wild complaints/accusations.

Hireling

I too haven't caused a wipe before.
I am able to properly get carried through all content.
You must really be bad, but I think I can help you.
The main trick is to pick a name that immediately disarms the raid leader and lowers their expectations for you.
Secondary things to do is to listen to the party leader(s), and don't rush ahead.
If you accidentally pull aggro; definitely don't run said aggro onto the healers where cleave attacks may get them.
Never pull a lever or talk to an npc without being told to (who has voice or ring!?)
Another neat way to get properly carried is to thank people at the end for putting up with your poor play.
This tips have served me well in this game since 2006.
Signed,
Hireling

rabidfox

The People's Champion
I too haven't caused a wipe before.
I am able to properly get carried through all content.
You must really be bad, but I think I can help you.
The main trick is to pick a name that immediately disarms the raid leader and lowers their expectations for you.
Secondary things to do is to listen to the party leader(s), and don't rush ahead.
If you accidentally pull aggro; definitely don't run said aggro onto the healers where cleave attacks may get them.
Never pull a lever or talk to an npc without being told to (who has voice or ring!?)
Another neat way to get properly carried is to thank people at the end for putting up with your poor play.
This tips have served me well in this game since 2006.
Signed,
Hireling
You're not a real hireling; Wyoh doesn't follow any of those rules.

Blu

Mmm...
Don't waste time on this profile set to ignore and move on people. They are not worth the strokes of a keyboard. Tired of seeing the garbage this profile spews out.

Grumpy

Probably because the party isnt PETTY GLASS CANON WEAKLINGS, And to those running r10 raids, what are you breaking the game to achieve this level of insanity?
I wiped a party with my DPS just the other day. I was in wizard of wines, ran downstairs and was looking for the 3 things, ran past the group of oozes, and got to the thing i needed to pick up, and then there were 2 groups of oozes chasing me, and then i made the mistake of hitting my AOE attacks, (i playing an Artificer).

There were 15? or so oozes near me when I accidently hit that AOE attack, immediately followed by the 2nd AOE attack and then Chaos ensued. So both attacks do piercing damage, and when the first attack went off, the first round of 3 bolts, broke all the oozes, and spawned some smaller ones, then the 2nd and 3rd bolts hit, which continued to break apart the oozes and spawn new ones, while at the same time spawning reapers. The game hitched for 3-4 seconds and then I was dead, there were 13 reaper around me, laughing at the foolish arti who used a piercing attack AOE on oozes. But its all good, I jibbered, killed the reapers with my fusilade and AOE attacks, hit the shrine after jibbers expired, and went on about my day

If this thread was about this, then yes, My dps has wiped a party before, do i get a star?