KoTC Bugs

Hammatimes

Bug Report Number:
I've already reported these a long time ago in game

1. Smiting
Ranged Smite does not add the extra to-hit or damage when attacking an evil creature.
Ranged.png

This was a normal shot, normal smite, then an exalted smite. The normal smite also did not trigger smitten but did trigger empowered smite.

Compared to melee
Melee.png

Normal attack and normal smite. The to-hit bonus is also actually 2X Charisma Mod +10 for some reason. This is using 18 Charisma and 8 Paladin levels so should be seeing +8 To-hit and +31 damage on both. Melee is getting an additional +10 to-hit but otherwise works fine while the ranged versions do not gain the to-hit or damage.

2. Knight's Training Enhancement

The in-game tooltip is still using the old Knight's Training and Shot on the Run descriptions.
image.png

But KT was updated to grant +2 range to the bludgeoning weapons.
image.png

and SOTR was updated to only grant +6 RP and no attack speed bonus.
image.png

3. Holy Retribution
The +100 holy damage does not scale with 200% MP/RP and the ranged version does not regenerate smites.
image.png

4. Avenging Cleave
Small typo, says it shares a cooldown with Greate Cleave

Also, undo the Avenging Cleave / Exalted Cleave nerfs please.

Hammatimes

This won't get you anywhere; you should continue advocating for cleave justice with posts like this.
That would be the expectation but I've raised the issue and other issues multiple times with no response so it's just a sort of running joke at this point. I know they can't respond to every little thing but the lack of feedback on feedback weakens the whole process.

one thing i will never understand is how is it a nerf if it never made it to live servers
It did go live? You can look at my post The Blonde linked where I have it all listed

Tonquin

of Lightning Hammer fame!
I've already reported these a long time ago in game

1. Smiting
Ranged Smite does not add the extra to-hit or damage when attacking an evil creature.
Ranged.png

This was a normal shot, normal smite, then an exalted smite. The normal smite also did not trigger smitten but did trigger empowered smite.

Compared to melee
Melee.png

Normal attack and normal smite. The to-hit bonus is also actually 2X Charisma Mod +10 for some reason. This is using 18 Charisma and 8 Paladin levels so should be seeing +8 To-hit and +31 damage on both. Melee is getting an additional +10 to-hit but otherwise works fine while the ranged versions do not gain the to-hit or damage.

2. Knight's Training Enhancement

The in-game tooltip is still using the old Knight's Training and Shot on the Run descriptions.
image.png

But KT was updated to grant +2 range to the bludgeoning weapons.
image.png

and SOTR was updated to only grant +6 RP and no attack speed bonus.
image.png

3. Holy Retribution
The +100 holy damage does not scale with 200% MP/RP and the ranged version does not regenerate smites.
image.png

4. Avenging Cleave
Small typo, says it shares a cooldown with Greate Cleave

Also, undo the Avenging Cleave / Exalted Cleave nerfs please.
These have all been fixed internally with the exception of the first one - that one requires a lot more investigation to untangle, unfortunately. If we find any breakthroughs we'll get it fixed as soon as we can.

Hammatimes

These have all been fixed internally with the exception of the first one - that one requires a lot more investigation to untangle, unfortunately. If we find any breakthroughs we'll get it fixed as soon as we can.
Awesome, thanks so much!