KotC T5 vs. Vanguard T5

bleach

Actually been playing around with Ravager and it's crazy DPS after the update. Pressing one button and Visaging six mobs around you is very satisfying, holds reapers too. I think for solo play it's a more conservative but bwtter route. I jacked my intimi to 135, always hits even in R8.

I wouldn't say ravager is crazy DPS, far from it. But the capstone is a bit too OP atm, for r10 questing

rabidfox

The People's Champion
If you want to play a build because it sounds fun or interesting, then go for it; it's a game and it's all about fun. But if you're going with "I do too much DPS because I pull hate, I need to under build" reason, then slot some threat reduction until your at -100 or more, swap on a https://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Legendary_Aral'Aul'Nevae's_Hide and press diplo before your opening attacks, and learn to manage your threat. Even low DPS builds will pull threat with poor threat management.

Mordenkainen

Please SSG, no more nerfs. Thank you!
I wouldn't say ravager is crazy DPS, far from it. But the capstone is a bit too OP atm, for r10 questing
Exactly. Higher Reaper with each mob plinking you for 2000 damage or whatever, being able to just erase them with an "I win" button is oh so delicious.

Mordenkainen

Was not taken out of context. The only posts before that were if you wanted DPS or tank...you replied with...

Seems pretty straightforward to me.
Nah, this was in response to what I wanted as a tank/shield user, in that category, and I said DPS. Pretty simple.

I never said I wanted the most DPS out of ALL the builds/classes which a shield user wouldn't even be in the running for.

bleach

Exactly. Higher Reaper with each mob plinking you for 2000 damage or whatever, being able to just erase them with an "I win" button is oh so delicious.

They should just make it consume a rage charge per use, as it used to, to make it somewhat balanced. As it is now it's just to OP. It's like giving an instakiller 6-8k hp, uncanny dodge, barbarian dr and 300+ prr plus melee levels of boss dps.

ps. I would personaly just delete it form the game but I understand some people enjoy those "I win" button type of builds. Just put some limits on it tho

Buddha5440

Nah, this was in response to what I wanted as a tank/shield user, in that category, and I said DPS. Pretty simple.

I never said I wanted the most DPS out of ALL the builds/classes which a shield user wouldn't even be in the running for.
You said in one post that you wanted 'MAX DPS' and another 'I want to degrade my DPS'... Do you by chance have multiple personalities?

If not, I appreciate your addition to these forums if just for the entertainment aspect. It's often better than Comedy Central.

Mordenkainen

Nah. He's just trolling. 🍿
8pekgz.gif