Lava Divers Presents - First Life Raid Push Challenge

dur

aka Cybersquirt
Isn't this the same Guild that said sharing info is baned/priveledge? Oh, right.. pfft. Good Hunting.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hoQ08-Yp5EF6KypSy3gs2FIgi8lodQMQVDE9RFziBSw/edit?usp=sharing A link to Littlelomi's build, one of the ranged dps. I tried to explain most of my decision making if that helps people too
Thanks! The writeup was really good. I'm trying to pull some of my builds up to more competitive levels so your info about which ranged builds work better with lower lives/tomes was very helpful. You might be the first person I've seen to take Holy Strike as an Epic feat. Is that specifically because of the challenge restrictions or is it a reasonable choice regardless? I usually take a DR bypass at level 22.

Lominal

Thanks! The writeup was really good. I'm trying to pull some of my builds up to more competitive levels so your info about which ranged builds work better with lower lives/tomes was very helpful. You might be the first person I've seen to take Holy Strike as an Epic feat. Is that specifically because of the challenge restrictions or is it a reasonable choice regardless? I usually take a DR bypass at level 22.
specifically taken for the fort/dodge bypass in shiradi since PN doesnt have too many dr bypasses. on a main toon I would probably take it still, depending if I was missing any major DR (adamant, silver, cold iron are the important ones)

specifically taken for the fort/dodge bypass in shiradi since PN doesnt have too many dr bypasses. on a main toon I would probably take it still, depending if I was missing any major DR (adamant, silver, cold iron are the important ones)
Oh, I see that now. I completely forgot about that part in Shiradi.