League of Extraordinary Ham is always looking for new members!

Metal

Guild Name: League of Extraordinary Ham
Guild Type: Casual, Whatever
Guild website: Facebook: DDO: League of Extraordinary Ham
Guild Contacts: Guild Leader: Metalhealth
Recruiting status: We are currently accepting applications for new players in our group.
About you: We are a laid back, easy going Level 115 Guild. A majority of our group is Eastern or Central Time zone, but we also have West coast players as well. Hamsters are a Transplant Guild from Orien where we enjoyed running a majority of the content on a regular basis. We are still trying to form up a consistent raid group here on Sarlona and would welcome any players interested in signing up. Experience is a plus, but not required-we will gladly work with you if you’re the right fit for our group. Please feel free to follow up with any of our officers for information.

TrinityTurtle

Hey Metal. What times are you trying to raid these days? We'd be happy to get on a user channel with you guys and help fill in spots schedule dependant. :) Dre's back too, so there'd be three of us if we can sort out times. Wednesdays I'm already booked for a freinds raids, but other than that I can try to work it out. :)

Metal

I just want to get back into the raid life. We tried to get a raid going the other evening and could not fill all our slots. Seems that pug life on the server is a little thin. We have a number of players but they are all on different timeframes. Shat and I have been grinding completionist for him as of late-but would love to get something going.