Legendary Aim feat doesnt work properly

Morodell

The lvl 31 feat, Legendary Aim should give +10 attack and 5% dodge bypass when you use ranged weapons.
But if you have an orb equiped in your offhand, you won't get these benefits anymore, and the icon disappears from the buffs.
Anyone knows if the devs work on this problem, or they are too busy with nerfing the xp these days...?

droid327

a thrown weapon isnt technically a ranged weapon its a separate category but yeah should be fixed

Since when? It works with IPS (except for when it doesnt, Return to Sender lol), it uses Ranged Power, it qualifies for Ranged special attacks, etc. Its only separate for Improved Crit...but there's multiple sub-groups of Melee weapons for IC, too

Fizban

The lvl 31 feat, Legendary Aim should give +10 attack and 5% dodge bypass when you use ranged weapons.
But if you have an orb equiped in your offhand, you won't get these benefits anymore, and the icon disappears from the buffs.
Anyone knows if the devs work on this problem, or they are too busy with nerfing the xp these days...?
What a very unfortunate post. You have a legimate question and then ruin with your very vial conclusion to your paragraph. If I was a DEV I would not only ignore your post but annouce that I'm ignoring your post. I would probably suspend your account for abit until you can be more civil.

Silverfox

I wonder if this bug has something to do with Bard and swashbuckling enhancements