Legendary Sets? Looking for some way to Replace my Belt Of Crystaline Vanity CHA bonus'

Col Kurtz

Hi ya'll
Trying to get some sets together at lvl 32 ;
but, everything I find requires me to replace my belt.

Insightful cha +4 /quality cha +2

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
lol
My build is pretty good, but not super(been running warlock last year or 2, cause they melt mobs quite well.) ...so I really can't afford to lose that+6 charisma (that item has me at 54 right now)> I slapped a few my points into con along the way or yes, it would be higher
+ I could gain 3 pts with a legendary set item, or a store augment (to 57) +and I could trade /buy a festive cha augment (to 59)/could respec an enhancement tree I imagine to squeeze 1 more point (to 60) + I could epic TR off of dwarf race I like to run, to give +2 more(62)

I never cared to max out a build/so, I'm not trying to go right to R10;) (I can solo leg elite, but my 1500 hps feels borderline to solo reaper)

Just trying to get equipment sets so my equipment is up to par for some r1-r4 end game and r1 raids.

Right now most of my equipment is set up for epic TR's (lvl20-24 gear) with a few lvl29 things I pop on up there
>But, I have quite a few pieces for a dread set, some Fey set pieces, and some Ravenloft set pieces.

***This stuff gives me a headache trying to fill out the equipment slots and not lose important stats and bonus'/ every spellcaster set I reference seems to have missing pieces for a Fey Warlock...and have 1-2 pieces totally made for a sorc or wiz focused on elemental dps

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
>Looks like I am aiming for *Beacon of Magic set... would require losing that belt I like...any way to replace those 6 points it gives?

Open to any ideas..(just not interested is copy pasting someone else's build)
I am hoping there's some equipment I am unfamiliar with to close the 6 point gap
insightful/quality bonus'

Thanks!

jotmon

Looks like its time to upgrade from Ravenloft to Sharn/Isle of Dread....

Farm Sharn for upgrade ingredients and items
Transition to Flame cleansed fury set from Sharn. it is a solid set for Warlocks.(even better if Drow - racial Arcane Fluidity)
if ASF is an issue can also opt for Esoteric Initiate set
Blessed Vestments (slot Sapphire of Spell Agility +15 augment)
Hallowed Castigators
Hallowed Trail
Ingredient upgrade items
Legendary Black Satin Wasitband upgrade to +3 Quality Cha
Legendary Shatterd Onyx upgrade to +6 insightful Cha

Farm Isle of dread ingredients to upgrade
caster stick add Exceptional Cha +2
Helm add Cha +14 (upgrade to Reaper +2 all stats with reaper fragments)
IOD Artifact gear can give +15 CHA.. but I prefer the The Heart of Suulomades as my artifact item.

Last edited:

Ying

5000+ hours played
Both of these are from quests:

Craft Insightful CHA 6 on the Shattered Onyx Ring. It also provides you +2 Profane DC.

Craft Quality CHA 3 Black Satin Waist (belt) which also provides +2 Quality DC.

As mentioned above, the Isle of Dread minor artifact will provide you +15 CHA rather than +14 found elsewhere. You can also slot +2 Sacred DC on the minor artifact.

DBZ

I'd wait until the new pack loot gets posted before wasting your materials all kinds of new sets should be posted by next weekish

LGS or IOD crit multi plier could work nicely on belt slots too

Last edited:

Ying

5000+ hours played
I'd wait until the new pack loot gets posted before wasting your materials all kinds of new sets should be posted by next weekish

LGS or IOD crit multi plier could work nicely on belt slots too
New loot is already posted on Lam forums. Only thing not posted yet is raid gear, and no guarantee that's part of U61.

DBZ

Preview 1 was hoping we had a 2 coming so we know exactly what will be stackign along with the new raid loot

Col Kurtz

thx ! have not looked at sharn sets ...lol I usually dont go there. I guess ill etr and spend some time using those quests to lvl up /kill 2 birds.lol

To bad there's no light armor in that set...but medium is workable> and I like the radiance lore too :) ,was seeking that to try lock tank at some point.

*i would lose 5% exceptional spell lore from my ravenloft armor... of course, all casters love that stat/ any thoughts?

DBZ

You can get that from legendary perfected dragons eye trinket or clouded dreams ring

Aragadi

You just missed the monster hunter offering +5 insightful augments. Next time there is a monster hunter weekend I would suggest stocking up on 4-5 of each insightful augment. If you don't need to have a stat absolutely maxed out a +5 augment of insightful stat will do the trick.

Col Kurtz

You just missed the monster hunter offering +5 insightful augments. Next time there is a monster hunter weekend I would suggest stocking up on 4-5 of each insightful augment. If you don't need to have a stat absolutely maxed out a +5 augment of insightful stat will do the trick.
*** is that blankety blank:) i saw something in headlines...but didnt hear squat from players that there's +5 insightful augments from that, so I pretty much ignored it figuring it was just another xp weekend type thing.

You think someone in the huge hardcore guild would of spoken up...

my buddies in reg server just play 1st life toons and never TR...so I'm not surprised they had no clue

You think there would have been a thread in general discussion to give people heads up>many players dont read all the update and weekend info.

I blame myself for not reading that....but it is also a community fail to not let people know whats up...some people like me work 6-7 days some weeks, and dont have time to read all the release notes

Ying

5000+ hours played
Preview 1 was hoping we had a 2 coming so we know exactly what will be stackign along with the new raid loot
The only thing Steelstar mentioned getting adjusted with gear besides stuff not scaling correctly is Artifact Spell Crit 30% -> Legendary Spell Crit 15% on the sets.

Preview 3 starts Tuesday.

DBZ

Yes and that was a first rough draft they could have changed anything and everything since then knowing devs and the track record

Can't wait