Legendary Thirteen

geltril

I am using Thirteen in my casual solo build and want to get legendary Thirteen for when I turn lvl 29. Do I just run the quest at epic lvl or do I need to epic/legendary craft? I already have a sentience gem with 7 slots waiting to be moved to it.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
You run the legendary quest for the drop. There's no crafting upgrade for it; only old s/s/s and Salt Marsh gear use that upgrade system.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Since this is the newbie forum, what is S/S/S? I do like my saltmarsh gear at least for cosmetics.
Basically this giant list of gear: https://ddowiki.com/page/Epic_Crafting#Ingredients_per_Item The items used to be part of the seal/scroll/shard (thus the name s/s/s) system where you needed seal of X item + scroll of X item + shard of X item + X item to upgrade it to epic levels. When Salt Marsh came out, they got rid of the s/s/s part and simplied it 1 ingredient type per adventure pack; it's a much better & less RNG dependent system, but it's still often refered to as s/s/s loot.

ACJ97F

Some types of Heroic gear upgrade to Epic, and there's a dropped (or upgraded) Legendary version, giving you 3 Tiers of the same
piece. Most other gear in the game only has 2 versions. The S/S/S refers to a Seal/scroll/Shard system used in older content. Newer
content like Saltmarsh for example, uses singular compoents, like the Hay.