LGS debuffs - best way of stacking them

I use LGS in my offhand on my tempest in high reapers.

For non-bosses, I use start w/ affirmation to get the 1000 temp HP then swap to salt, only swapping back to affirmation after the 60 sec cooldown. Salt is really the only thing you need for non-bosses.

For red/purple, I again start w/ affirmation, then cycle between dust and ooze every few seconds (as stacks expire) until my affirmation cooldown expires. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Tilomere

Speaking of LGS debuffs, anyone know if you dual wield Dino tar ooze and LGS ooze if you get both sets of 3 oozes?

Redtalktree

Speaking of LGS debuffs, anyone know if you dual wield Dino tar ooze and LGS ooze if you get both sets of 3 oozes?
not sure about both, but that kinda meh as TWF is ......, But I do know that, Tar on ranged its oped as hell,ooze got distraction and you just shot em into pincushions

Oliphant

If Dino LGS type stuff is inferior to real LGS, wondering if we should all just stop farming the raid. Why on earth would they make the latest and greatest raid stuff an inferior copy of LGS. Is this really WAI??? Why not make something original at least?

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
On DDO wiki, it says, that Ash is removed one stack at a time. According to my experience, they are removed all at once (Dino-crafted Ash)
Did we ever confirm if LGS-Ash & Dino-Ash behave differently in this regard?

-LGS salt applies 8 stacks immediately.
-Dino salt applies 1 stack at a time.
It's pretty unacceptable that LGS-Salt is strictly superior to Dino-Salt, especially given how Dino-Salt is a rare raid augment.