Life After Hardcore?

Kheledon

Are you looking for a place to transfer your Hardcore toons before Season IX ends?

Allow me to extend an invitation to all Hardcore veterans who will soon be interested in finding a new home. I have opened a new guild in Ghallanda with the expressed purpose of educating the newbies who land there and helping them to love and enjoy the game as much as those of us who appreciate Hardcore. It's called ...

THE BONES

Inspired by Tim the Enchanter, who famously predicted the ultimate fate of all adventurers, THE BONES are a free and open guild. Everyone is an officer, and all ALTs are welcome. Some Hardcore veterans proudly display their Hardcore sashes, and this lets the new people know from whom to seek guidance and to whom questions should be directed. The guild has a dedicated Welcoming Agent who cruises around Korthos and the Harbor looking for the lost and inviting them to join us. THEY NEED YOUR HELP.

The guild was founded on 4 January 2024 and has attained level 24 as of this posting. We strive to be friendly and would like to keep the Guild chat tab lively with in-guild LFMs designed to help newbies learn and promote in-guild social interaction. Let's face it. If we want DDO to survive, we have to bring in new people, make them feel welcome, and help them to love the game as much as we do. That's what
THE BONES are all about.

We also loved the old Mabar--especially the highly-interactive Dragon Scale Quest. We think candy is stupid, miss ski-jumping for gold coins, and celebrate anything that's interactive and involves bones--including the skull and crossbones banner of the pirates of Crystal Cove. All right, nevermind. Those are just my personal opinions, but still ...

We are open to anyone who wants to join us in our sacred quest. We only demand activity. Toons that are inactive for more than a month will be de-guilded on the theory that activity helps us, and inactivity does not, but remember. Everyone is an officer. Toons that have been de-guilded can quickly be re-entered into the guild roster by just about anybody. If that player wants to be active again, that player will be welcomed to re-join, and his or her return to the fold will be both celebrated and appreciated.

Contact Baddeus, Bone-1, Murdressa, Welcoming, Wickedsister, or Xielle upon your arrival in Ghallanda, and we will hook you up with a nice, cozy spot on our flagship, The Mausoleum. We look forward to seeing you and killing lots of baddies with you. Then, together we can say, "Look at The Bones!" :cool:

For visual reference, my forum avatar is a screen-capture of my second main, Xielle.

Last edited:

Kheledon

Achieved level 27 yesterday--still growing, and we're building a "fun" vibe. Hope to see some Hardcore retirees soon.

Contact Baddeus.

GrayJedi AntiProPaladin

sounds Hella Coooooool New Guild!
:cool:
once I get my Inventory Management sorted from HC9 and transferring my characters to migrate to various server worlds, will join up your guild!

Kheledon

We should hit lvl. 37 today and provide on-ship binding. We are excited, and we continue to grow. Started guild raids last Saturday with VoN and plan to do a scheduled raid every Saturday henceforth.