Lookin for a guild

Kefrem

Hi all..i have a level 20 arti. that needs a home. Ive been struggling trying to get destiny points so i can start the machrotecnic tree but its ungodly slow. Any guilds out there that do runs and farm the exp for this? would love to join one.

Kefrem

sorry that would prob help wouldnt it lol...im over on khyber. Character name MKLL ...i know its odd his surname is Ironclad you gotta put em together to get the armored artificer effect :p

Dude

uh.......
I think he's talking about going to the Fatespinner once you reach level 20. This will give you free epic destiny points to spend. From the wiki:

" When reaching epic levels for the first time, you are directed to the Fatespinner and a new public area called Junction of the Spheres, accessible from her dialog. This area contains NPCs that correspond to each destiny. Speak to those NPCs to unlock the destiny for this character
permanently. This NPC will give you a description of the play styles that the tree supports, as well as serve a small part in a new, lightweight
tutorial. You only need to do it once per character."

Kefrem

wow...well now...guess i got the points i wanted. I never knew you got all those points...anyway. Say shadowdancer question, that shadowstrike(ranged) does that mean it works with a ranged weapon you use? i took it but cant seem to find the cliky.