Looking for a static group to run with on Sarlona

Chiefvisigoth

I am in a guild but they do not run much together. Just a place to get ship buffs. I believe in communicating and planning things out before running. I currently have 2 level 32 toons. One has 7 past lives. I am looking to get on the TR train again with both of them. I do not like zerging much but can do it sometimes. I have run some reaper with both toons and would love to do some raiding. Reaper 4/5 right now is comfortable for me. Would be willing to run higher reapers with a good group.

I am on the West Coast PST and playing time for me is flexible. I am retired now so that is why I can play pretty much anytime.

I do have a Discord channel and actually prefer voice communications. I am retired now and do not have the Mario skills most have because those were games my son played growing up.

I had been playing with a static group in my guild but things did not work out with them. Long story, let's just say it was a big lack of communication issue.

On Sarlona I am running Chieftinker lvl 32 warforged artificer( 19 Reaper points) and Chiefsnipe 32 human artificer(7 past lives)(44 Reaper points)

Thank you for your time. Happy questing
ChiefVisigoth

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
We have a static group. 1 French (FvS DC Caster) 1 American (Ranged) and me (tank,trapper,melee)
We use to play every weeknight around 12 Noon your time.
We not zerging. Usually we do r2-4 heroic, r4 epics and at cap r6-8.
If you intrested to join us look for Zvdegor or Rhaaazz ingame.
We also using Discord voice.

Cheers

Tremes

I am in a guild but they do not run much together. Just a place to get ship buffs. I believe in communicating and planning things out before running. I currently have 2 level 32 toons. One has 7 past lives. I am looking to get on the TR train again with both of them. I do not like zerging much but can do it sometimes. I have run some reaper with both toons and would love to do some raiding. Reaper 4/5 right now is comfortable for me. Would be willing to run higher reapers with a good group.

I am on the West Coast PST and playing time for me is flexible. I am retired now so that is why I can play pretty much anytime.

I do have a Discord channel and actually prefer voice communications. I am retired now and do not have the Mario skills most have because those were games my son played growing up.

I had been playing with a static group in my guild but things did not work out with them. Long story, let's just say it was a big lack of communication issue.

On Sarlona I am running Chieftinker lvl 32 warforged artificer( 19 Reaper points) and Chiefsnipe 32 human artificer(7 past lives)(44 Reaper points)

Thank you for your time. Happy questing
ChiefVisigoth
If your still looking for a guild, I belong to a small, but devote guild with 4 active, members that run together, I myself am in my 70's and retired. My guildies are all in there 30's- 40's. We have been active since the games inception so very stable. We mostly run wed. nights, sat and sunday mornings. If you are interested I am on Orston. Sages of Dungeon Lunacy.