Looking for guild

Nekode76

Hi I've been playing since Nov of last year and it's all been solo haven't been in 1 group yet. I'm looking to join an active guild that doesn't mind teaching a new player. Would like to find a steady group to play with cause I'm not really enjoying the game solo to be honest.

Titus Ovid

Mover and Shaker
Hi Nekode,

there are some nice guilds on this server that take on new people. Just the other day The Angelsworn Chosen made a post on the forum. But The Wildcats for example are always recruiting.
You can find a list of guilds here: https://forums.ddo.com/index.php?threads/new-to-orien-find-a-guild-here-v2-0.713/

And we have a discord server on Orien where you can tag guild recruiters and they get back to you.
If you don't have discord I offer to post the link to this thread for you.

Good luck and cheers.
Titus

Nekode76

Hi Nekode,

there are some nice guilds on this server that take on new people. Just the other day The Angelsworn Chosen made a post on the forum. But The Wildcats for example are always recruiting.
You can find a list of guilds here: https://forums.ddo.com/index.php?threads/new-to-orien-find-a-guild-here-v2-0.713/

And we have a discord server on Orien where you can tag guild recruiters and they get back to you.
If you don't have discord I offer to post the link to this thread for you.

Good luck and cheers.
Titus
Is the discord the link at the bottom of your post DDO Community discord?

Titus Ovid

Mover and Shaker
I have 3 discords in my signatur.
Since you asked for Orien the Orien (Raiding) Discord is interesting for you. The name is a bit misleading. It started out for raids but has developed into a general discord for Orien. The tagging I was talking about works there.
And the DDO Community discord is the biggest discord for DDO and represents the whole game and all servers.

Cheers,
Titus

Zavina

Ms Stabby Stabby
Hi I've been playing since Nov of last year and it's all been solo haven't been in 1 group yet. I'm looking to join an active guild that doesn't mind teaching a new player. Would like to find a steady group to play with cause I'm not really enjoying the game solo to be honest.
Sending you a forum DM.