Looking for suggestion on trapper sorcerer

vrox

Inspire by a few Strimtom video on sorcerer, I'm thinking of trying out a Tiefling Arti/Sor build starting with Art 1, with 18 Int for 6 skill pt per level to max out concentration, disable device, spellcraft and search.
I think I'll go for only 18 Sorcerer. Looking a suggestion on what to do with another level.
I'm tossing on
1. another level in Arti will give the use of runearm
2. one level in Figther for an extra feat due to feat starving Sorcerer
3. one level in Barb for fast movement
Thanks in advance.

gurth83

Second Arti, as you mentoined gives runaearm usege and runearms can be crafted with "full spellpower line": crit, spell power, insightfull spell power.

what I used for warlock

If you go Air Servant u can make use of Arcanotechnician T2: Shocking Vulnerability: Each Electric spell you cast has a 5% chance of applying 1/1d2/1d3 stack of Vulnerable to each affected enemy.

You can pick another T2: Spell Critical: Your Electric, Fire, and Force spells have an additional 1% to critically hit.

You can consider 2 lev of Dark Hunter too. Dog for leavers pull. More hp (free twf feat which boost hp) and if u have free AP, you can squez more hp and ppr form DA/Ranger Trees.

Last edited:

seph1roth5

Sounds like a weird janky build lol. It'll work okay but you'd get so much more synergy out of a rogue/wiz because int would be the best for both. Were you planning on melee-ing with EK, repeater-ing with arti, going for inquisitive?

You really shouldn't multiclass if you haven't done a few characters to 20 (or the same one a few times!). Pure classes are much more streamlined and easy to use, plus you can unlock stuff like inquisitive and feydark, assuming you have them, and it'll make multiclassing much easier.

vrox

This build is for fun trial.
Tiefling - fire, enough said
Arti - traps & repeater & related feats, for low levels. A level or 2 in Rogue don't have the same of feat & Sorc doesn't have enough.
Can't decide if taking another different level other than Sorc.