Make Just Business autocomplete for 0 xp

Seppi Pearlsmith

It is long and full of bugs. Run twice recently, both times the quest was bugged. Very frustrating.
If one cannot do one part they are stuck. Has to recall and rerun, waste of time and money if paid-for xp pot is ticking.
You can't fix it then just put in a lever that autocompletes the quest for 0 xp so we can continue with the story/saga.
Cannot shoot or spell, gnoll stuck, quest stuck:

Reactions: DBZ
Upvote 2

Phoenicis

Savage's Husband
While I don't hate the sleds, I do use them on occasion in certain places (usually multiple magefire cannon fight).

As My wife said, it has yet to bug out on us.

Toblakai

Never had it bug out on me either, I do use the sleds. Wonder what you do different that causes it to bug out.

Aelonwy

I've had it bug once or twice. Once a gnoll spawned inside a wall. We had no ability between us that would work through the wall so had to reset. Once Caspar wouldn't move forward... at first. We thought maybe we were missing a mob and scoured the areas we'd been in for a red dot but couldn't find it. But somehow going all the way to the entrance and running back to where we had the issue triggered something and he moved forward while we were looking for the missing mob. *shrug*

We use sleds for particular parts but otherwise hit the ground running which seems smoother anyway.

seph1roth5

It doesn't bug often for me, maybe every 20x or so? But there's also an enemy getting lost and then you need to soarsled around looking for that oooooooone trapped bat.

I love what they did with amber temple, if they could do that with JB and other quests, just add an option to casper like "I don't need to overhear anything (skip dialogue)" that'd be awesome.

droid327

I love what they did with amber temple, if they could do that with JB and other quests, just add an option to casper like "I don't need to overhear anything (skip dialogue)" that'd be awesome.

"If you've heard one megalomaniacal monologue, you've heard them all. I've been through enough of these to know where this is going *points up*"

I'd love to have that option for the Vecna 1:40 cutscene in the first IoD quest too...