Make platinum purchased exclusive bags unauctionable

Arch-Necromancer

I noticed that the auction house, both platinum and AS is full of "scam" posts that sell those platinum purchasable exclusive bags way above their NPC price.

Those are obvious scams put there by a-holes to make money on new inexperienced players who are either not aware that they can buy this from an NPC for platinum at normal price, or are not aware that they are exclusive.

It would be nice to make those not auctionable. Not just to help prevent players from being scammed to purchase this for much higher price, but to also help people who actually search the auction house for large bags to not have to scroll all those scams to be able to find the stuff that actually should be there.

There are probably more similar examples of items that should also not be auctionable.

Upvote 7

Cheeps

Tired Member
Maybe the dev's could do more two for one deals on exclusive bound to character bags for the next store sale?

Lazuli

Maybe the dev's could do more two for one deals on exclusive bound to character bags for the next store sale?
BTC bags are something despicable and very useless, really. What I appreciate most about a bag is being able to put it on the shared bank.

I see a contradiction in the case of BTC bags. They say that bta bags are not safe when putting them in the shared bank, but then they sell us a giant augment bag with sharn in the super-expensive xpack tier. So why don't they use bags with the same code as Sharn's, if it's safe? And if it's not safe, isn't it a scam?

Anyway, an offer doesn't help newcomers, which is why the people who put this game up are so worried, lest they get ripped off for some platinum.

Silverfox

Wouldn't an easier solution to just swap out the current bag givers from

to
and possibly remove the Exclusive on these bags.